The polls are 100% fake, get out and vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    f6d32e502af02643dc1d957785f37070.jpg
    e77226584d9f0490bec753de08f4f497.jpg

The most prominent Presidential polls are bought and paid for by the world's most corrupt candidate. The election fraud will be massive but don't sit home. Don't accept the unacceptable. Don't write off our country. Do something about it. Vote. Hang out at the polling locations and watch for fraud. God bless America!

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Agreed. Best example is the last MD gubernatorial election. If I remember right the polls had Anthony Brown ahead by a good bit until the final results were in.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Agreed. Best example is the last MD gubernatorial election. If I remember right the polls had Anthony Brown ahead by a good bit until the final results were in.

agreed, agreed, and agreed. when i hear this "polling" i wonder who the hell are they polling? i do not recall reading or hearing about thousands of folks changing parties to vote shrillary.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    always thought polls were a bad idea, and certainly voting day prelim results. sure a lot of folks don't make the effort to vote if they think their choice doesn't have a chance.

EKing

NRA Benefactor
    Aug 12, 2016
    Sykesville
    The polls are fake, but they do influence a lot of people. It's sad, but many people still trust the major media outlets and believe that they are reporting "news".
    Get out and vote!
    Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers and everyone you meet why you are voting the way you are (hopefully Trump).

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The polls are fake, but they do influence a lot of people. It's sad, but many people still trust the major media outlets and believe that they are reporting "news".
    Get out and vote!
    Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers and everyone you meet why you are voting the way you are (hopefully Trump).

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

He's done.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I figure there are a few polls generated from research, either good or poor, and a lot that are just propaganda. Figure the latest 3 on RCP are Clinton +14, Clinton +5, Trump +2, saw a story over the weekend where a "poll" claiming a huge drop due to the tape release forgot to edit the date that data was supposedly collected, a couple days before the tape was released. I'll vote for Trump, the country is fractured, and I'm picking a side, figure there will be enough voter fraud or outright manipulation of numbers it might not matter though, this might be the first election decided by coup or in the courts instead of by the people.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    The polls that show HRC soundly over Trump will actually hurt her come election day. The wishy-washy voters won't be as motivated to get out and vote if the election isn't close enough to make their votes "matter."

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The polls that show HRC soundly over Trump will actually hurt her come election day. The wishy-washy voters won't be as motivated to get out and vote if the election isn't close enough to make their votes "matter."

Her minions are on it -

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-message-analysis-idUSKCN12A2J3

Hillary Clinton's campaign is confronting an emerging risk to her presidential ambitions - if Donald Trump continues to trail her in opinion polls many Democrats may simply stay at home on Election Day.

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    Unscientific poll, drove up to Hershey on Saturday. Yard signs were about 20-1 Trump vs Hillary. Granted it was rural MD and PA, but it would seem Trump supporters either outnumber, or are simply more vocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Unscientific poll, drove up to Hershey on Saturday. Yard signs were about 20-1 Trump vs Hillary. Granted it was rural MD and PA, but it would seem Trump supporters either outnumber, or are simply more vocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have noticed the same thing in the Rising Sun / Cecil County area. Trump yard signs everywhere. :thumbsup:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Haven't thought polls were accurate or legitimate for a long time.

I think the undecided numbers for general elections are particularly suspect and grossly inflated.

I have never known a soul who didn't know who they were voting for long before election day.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Hmm so I wonder what the goal is? Manipulating pol results could work in a few ways:
    1. Increase energy in Dem voters to get them out to vote
    2. Make Dems even more apathetic so they dont vote at all
    3. Demoralize Trump voters to get them to stay home.
    or.....

They dont give a damn who votes, or how they vote, bc they know they have such rampant voter fraud that they can rig it to do whatever they want. At which point the obvious reason becomes:
    4. Prepare the public for a Hillary victory so they dont riot when it actually happens due to fraud.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

Polls started shifting for Hogan 90 days out, that's about when people start paying attention to an election. There were polls 2 weeks out showing Hogan winning. The error of margin was great enough that the final outcome was uncertain, however the internal polls and outside polls were accurate within 2 weeks of the election.

Polls are a tool used by campaigns to predict shifts and gauge messages. The polls that news organizations show are real polls, but used to for their purpose. If you want to know what polls show happening then join a campaign and get high enough in to find out the results. Or pay for one on your own. Campaigns generally know the outcome before the election.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    To do a quick unscientific poll, go to the Donald Trump facebook page and it will tell you how many of your friends "Like" it. Do the same for Hillary. My numbers are something like 200 like Trump, 4 like Hillary...

Also, take a look at the crowds when they have rallies. Trump draws 100 people for every one that Billary attracts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom