Need Sign Crew! Kathy Debates Van Hollen on LIVE TV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It took some doin', but I'm in.

Riding down with Stoveman.

If anyone has a spare "Dan Cox" yard sign for my house, I'd be grateful. My "Kathy" sign has been up for months.

Looking forward to it. Now I'm going to do a little scheduling rain dance for Magnumst.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Excellent!

OK, last call to join on a Sidewalk Sign Siege against the gun grabber minions of Chris Van Hollen.

Our 2A loving, small govt Republican US Senate candidate Kathy Szeliga is debating Van Chicken right after we seize the sidewalk with our signs from 11:30am-12:30pm.

There will be some TICKETS for folks who can stay and watch the debate on live TV.

See my first post on this thread for more details.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    In the belly of the beast. I recognize a ton of hollow's chronically as well as Senator Pugh. Definitely looks stacked.

Hollows people tried to counter us on the bricks but ran to the camera as soon as media van pulled up.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    You were a welcome sight. Wish you could have joined the fun but thanks for swinging by. Friendly honks and waves well outnumbered stinkeye and middle fingers.

Glad to hear the news about Kathy's performance. Tickets were in short supply and I had to scurry back to make a living, so ended up not getting inside to hear it. Will make it a point to catch the evening version.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will be back with pictures and play-by-play in a while, but we have shifted right over to Severna Park to do sign support for tonight's candidate forum featuring Mark Plaster--who is trying to put John Sarbanes on the unemployment line.

In the meantime, Kathy Szeliga's Communications Director told us that the Baltimore Sun's Editorial Director remarked "You guys definitely won the sign wars" at the Szeliga/Van Hollen debate.

Excellent work MDS Warriors! We killed it on the sidewalk and Kathy kicked butt inside.

Pictures up later but here's one.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      17.5 KB · Views: 166
    Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    What a great day hanging out with all you Patriots!

Got a lot of love shown for Kathy, drove away a smattering of Van Hollowhead supporters and their cheesy signs and weak ass attempts to intimidate us with their bullhorn and our compadre from the Plaster campaign showed up and helped out.

As good as all that was, the icing on the cake was after the event was over we raised a glass with the candidate and her staff at the Belvedere.

882d3b83a7e3c8c230b9db12413d4415.jpg

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Damn, Stoveman. If I'd known beer was on the schedule, I would have told work to take a flying...
    Totally unplanned. We were helping R&R and Deep Lurker stow the signs and Kathy and crew came and thanked us, we took some pics and then she invited us up to the Owl Bar to enjoy an adult beverage with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom