• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Comments were great. One person thinks no one should have guns because they can't be trusted. Ironic, since the government is so trustworthy.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Comments were great. One person thinks no one should have guns because they can't be trusted. Ironic, since the government is so trustworthy.

That commenter would be the the last person that I wouldn't trust with my liberties.

Frosh is a 60's radical ideologue ...

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I'm going to guess that you did not pick that video about the Vegas shooting and bump fire stocks that is at the top of the piece.

:innocent0

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I glad that Froshies garbage was responded to. Would hope it got to the middle of the road readers.

The comments section to the article is great joyous fun. There's one person, harrybsun, that lacks many a brain cell. It's been my experience in the past on multiple news sites that it seems like professional anti-gun writers seem to frequent comment sections. In most gun articles, there's usually one or two names that show up all the time and post 24/7. If you go back a month later, they usually have blown up the old posts with new ones to try to control the narrative.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The comments section to the article is great joyous fun. There's one person, harrybsun, that lacks many a brain cell. It's been my experience in the past on multiple news sites that it seems like professional anti-gun writers seem to frequent comment sections. In most gun articles, there's usually one or two names that show up all the time and post 24/7. If you go back a month later, they usually have blown up the old posts with new ones to try to control the narrative.

There's no question in my mind that that's the case on the Sun comments. Not only is Harry taking his talking points from a handbook, most of the regulars there are multiple accounts from the same person or couple of people.

They come in swarms to hot button news stories and "collectively", even though they are the same person or couple of people, drive the discussion in a specific and targeted manner.

It's exactly why people here need to get themselves a protonmail account and get themselves signed up over there to combat the foolishness.

At least one of those assholes over there trolls this place too because I've seen references back to discussions here that were in the Water Cooler.

In honor of those assholes: :moon::kissass::asshat::tongue01:

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    It's exactly why people here need to get themselves a protonmail account and get themselves signed up over there to combat the foolishness.

I love seeing the Protonmail recommendation. Fantastic service with a really dedicated group of developers. Has a few quirks (due to the level of security they provide) that may annoy some users, but after moving all my major personal accounts to them 18 months ago I could not be more pleased. Their VPN service is quite nice too. I have a paid plan with them, but they also offer free accounts with limited storage.

As for the Sun...I recently returned from vacation to find one of their issues sitting on my front porch, I am not a subscriber. It didn't make it into the house, but should be great for starting-up the fire pit this weekend.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You might try to put the Sun in your cat's litter box but there is a chance it won't use it because it would be redundant.

I had the same problem with the Wa Po

Sigfan77

My dog loves his Sig, too
    Feb 8, 2017
    Fredneck, PRM
    Wow,

What I've been missing by avoiding The Sun like the plague for the past 20+ years! It's nice to see a bit of common sense between THOSE pages. It doesn't happen often enough. Great response!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom