• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I am a lifelong resident of Maryland and have been a police officer for the last 16 years. I'm not too much of a gun nut, I own a shotgun, a couple Glock's and a WW2 era M1. Recently we decided that we might want to purchase a .223 rifle and in doing my research I came across this site.

I've already learned a lot of great info just from browsing, so I decided to join.

Thanks for all the help already and I look forward to more specific help in the future!

Mike

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome, and thanks for doing that thankless job you do. It can help, visiting this site, to have slightly thicker skin - but it is a tremendous (and often entertaining) resource. Good luck shopping, considering where we all live, but there are some excellent businesses who help to make this site work, and it's worth giving them an opportunity to get your gun money.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Welcome! I'm also a lifelong denizen of the People's Republic and a retired federal law enforcement officer. You may not be too much of a gun nut but give it time. There's nothing but a bunch of enablers here.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 265

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Thanks all! I've already been in touch with a dealer I located on here and gotten some great advice and started doing specific research. Like I said, I've learned a great deal already! Hope everyone has a safe and flood free weekend!

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Welcome Aboard ...I spent Most of My Life in AA County and Retired from PEPCo some years back.Thanks for Your Service,I do not know how You can do It..I would rather work High Voltage! Anyway this is a great site. I am in Jax Fl. now but try to check in regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom