• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    It is hard to say because there seems to be a bunch of people who register but don't log in and don't post, yet surf the site on a regular basis. I'm not sure why they do that, but I can see that they do if I run IP addresses.

As for those that log in, 2105 members have logged in in the past 30 days, and 938 have logged in in the past 24 hours.
    So who spends the most number of hours logged in?

When I joined it was just me and five others, including DD214. In the beginning we went a few days without a single post.
    I came in Oct 05, followed you over from THR. Those days when it was days or hours between posts...

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Here are some extra special visitors from the past 30 days for you tinfoil hat types (the really juicy ones don't resolve to a recognizable host name):

fbi criminal justice information systems
    baltimore city police
    new york city police department
    royal canadian mounted police
    virginia state police
    dhs-tsa
    dhs/cbp
    state of maryland
    maryland administrative office of the courts (aoc)
    etc.,
    etc.,
    etc...

And here are some high level stats from the past 30 days:

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
      Capture1.JPG
      19.6 KB · Views: 550

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Here are some extra special visitors from the past 30 days for you tinfoil hat types (the really juicy ones don't resolve to a recognizable host name):

baltimore city police
    virginia state police
    dhs-tsa
    dhs/cbp
    state of maryland
    etc.,
    etc.,
    etc...

Yep, not tinfoiling but fits Federal Agents Using Social Networking Sites to Watch Suspects :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    When I joined it was just me and five others, including DD214. In the beginning we went a few days without a single post.

When I joined you had to walk five miles to make a post, and there wasn't even a server, just a tree with a bunch of post-its on it.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie

baltimore city police
    virginia state police
    dhs-tsa
    dhs/cbp
    state of maryland
    etc.,
    etc.,
    etc...

I actually know of someone who works for the Baltimore City police (not an officer) who is into guns and as for the Mounties I think I can guess why they visited this websight. ;)

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I actually know of someone who works for the Baltimore City police (not an officer) who is into guns and as for the Mounties I think I can guess why they visited this websight. ;)

Bacon.

Too bad they don't know what the hell bacon is though.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I'm trying to figure out who this visitor is: "NSA Echelon Einstein Universal-Login Post Sucker and User Identifier" :shrug:

http://tbtf.com/archive/1998-03-09.html#s05

Yep, they're listening
    The Echelon system links five nations' spy agencies in filtering all voice and data traffic worldwide

Have you ever gotten a laugh from this venerable Net .sig?

The NSA is now funding research not only in cryptography, but in all areas of advanced mathematics. If you'd like a circular describing these new research opportunities, just pick up your phone, call your mother, and ask for one.
    A draft European Parliament report [19] on the role and function of political control technologies was circulated last month. The Scientific and Technological Options Assessment recounts characteristics of a worldwide intelligence-gathering and distribution system named Echelon. Much of the current knowledge of Echelon came out of New Zealand, where in 1996 Nicky Hagar published the book "Secret Power." (It is not, alas, listed at Amazon, Waterstones, or Barnes & Noble.) See this summary [20] published in CovertAction Quarterly. Echelon coordinates the signals intelligence of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. It listens in real-time, from earth and space, to the vast majority of all email, fax, telex, and voice traffic worldwide and filters it for words or phrases of interest to one of the five countries' intelligence services. Just like the paranoids always said. This has been going on since 1981. In a note to the Cryptography mailing list, Vin McClellan <vin at shore dot net> picks out STOA's hot point:
    The implications of the proposed controls over free access to strong cryptography -- declares STOA -- "encompass the civil and human rights of European citizens and the commercial rights of companies to operate within the law, without unwarranted surveillance by intelligence agencies operating in conjunction with multinational competitors." That last phrase -- with its explicit reference to the commercial or economic intelligence which can be gleaned from universal surveillance (and the value of such intelligence to multinational corporations aligned with each of the inteligence agencies cooperating in Echelon) -- lies in the dense gray text of the report like an unlit fuse.
    And in conclusion, courtesy of meta-X spook (see TBTF for 1995-04-13) [21], let me CIA plutonium Peking DES kibo Panama NSA PLO domestic radar disruption Khaddafi supercomputer BATF North Korea Serbian just state that our great country will never be truly free until Nazi genetic Ft. Meade South Africa nuclear plutonium Ft. Bragg colonel cryptographic Kennedy FBI Delta Force radar Uzi Mossad bomb Marxist strategic AK-47 terrorist.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    And in conclusion, courtesy of meta-X spook (see TBTF for 1995-04-13) [21], let me CIA plutonium Peking DES kibo Panama NSA PLO domestic radar disruption Khaddafi supercomputer BATF North Korea Serbian just state that our great country will never be truly free until Nazi genetic Ft. Meade South Africa nuclear plutonium Ft. Bragg colonel cryptographic Kennedy FBI Delta Force radar Uzi Mossad bomb Marxist strategic AK-47 terrorist.

"T____y D___k"

It's an oldie but a goodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom