• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I hope that everyone understands the very difficult position the entire site staff is in right now in finding balance between not submitting to the hysterical and systematic persecution of opposition thought that is occurring in this country , while likewise recognizing that the threat is genuine.

Not everyone is going to agree with how we do things, but I'll live with that if it realizes the goal of protecting this community as the precious resource that it is right now.

Thanks for all the time and effort that you and your fellow moderators are investing to keep discussion alive here as well as preventing outside actors from hijacking, undercutting, or sabotaging the ethos of this web forum.

iplay4fun

Aug 15, 2020
    Thank you Norton and other mods, for keeping this site safe and available for us. These are unprecedented times and hopefully future is brighter than it looks right now.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Thanks for all the time and effort that you and your fellow moderators are investing to keep discussion alive here as well as preventing outside actors from hijacking, undercutting, or sabotaging the ethos of this web forum.

X2-- Thanks

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The timing on this prompt is that yesterday within minutes of one another, two brand new accounts posted something that was overtly advocating for violence.

Clear honey potting and we dealt with it.

People should not let this dissuade them from posting and participating otherwise.

Thanks for your diligence. It’s harder to keep track of the “sleepers” on this site. Most of us know who they are. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

rootytootyshooty

Apr 12, 2019
    It's a thin line between being in defense of life, liberty, justice, and 2A... and a dark place like /pol/

Thanks for staying vigilant.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Your house, your rules.

Having been a moderator, I know what a giant PIA it it. Thanks to all the mods for their hard work.

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    Thank you sir for the time and effort you put in here. I cannot even imagine what people try to get away with here.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks, I understand this site is very active and consumes lots of time to manage it. As a Virginia resident, I really don't know an equivalent Virginia 2A forum as active and informative as this one. There might be one, I just don't know.

tjaw

Nov 14, 2014
    Monkton, MD.
    Who is saying that 2A is for crotchety old white men?

I must have missed the "racist" festival, whoever this new person is.

During last year's Lobby Day/protest at the Virginia capital, I was pleased to see many law abiding people of color at the event, carrying and speaking in the newscasts that I watched.

I really do feel that we stand a better chance of repelling government overreach if we demonstrate that we believe the 2nd Amendment is for everyone, not just crotchety old white men.

Who is saying that 2A is for crotchety old white men? I missed that post.

temccoy

Nov 13, 2020
    Thanks for minding the store. I enjoy this website and do not want to lose it. Too bad I missed the “interesting” posts, would have been amusing. I think the people that are trying to bait us do not really know or understand us at all.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I hope that everyone understands the very difficult position the entire site staff is in right now in finding balance between not submitting to the hysterical and systematic persecution of opposition thought that is occurring in this country , while likewise recognizing that the threat is genuine.

Not everyone is going to agree with how we do things, but I'll live with that if it realizes the goal of protecting this community as the precious resource that it is right now.

:thumbsup:

bronco

Dec 14, 2020
    se Va
    Being as we're out in the public here on the net, Norton and other mods have a tough job lately. It is not a good time to pop up on radar, even if you're only venting. Hopefully it won't establish a new normal.
    Shoot, share, and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom