• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    WOW, I have to give you guys credit. That's a great increase. The more people to speak up for our rights and get notified about these laws coming up the better.

TRapture

Yea but I keep seeing a lot of new memebers banned. Whats up with that?

SamW

Apr 2, 2007
    Western Md
    The internet and websites like this have been a great help to supporters of the second admendment. Get your voice heard!

What a boost it would be to our cause to have just half as many women as men envolved in the shooting sport.

Welcome Willtill.

Cpl. Cornbeef

May 22, 2007
    Frederick
    A lurker revealed!

Hey everyone! I have been lurking around here for a while and finally got off my butt and registered. So, hello to everyone!

repair-man

Mar 27, 2007
    SW MD
    Hey Guys, I've been posting occasionally and trying not to lurk as much anymore, but no formal introduction. Consider this it. :D

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    willtill, what happened to your videos on youtube? I was looking for my daily shooting video fix, and they were gone!:(

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    willtill, what happened to your videos on youtube? I was looking for my daily shooting video fix, and they were gone!:(

Deleted them for now. I'm going to put together a better collection and upload them. Want to make them more informative. It's a hobby of mine and I want to do them right. Stay tuned.

-Will

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Come out, come out whereever you are.....we don't bite. ;)

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    My semi-regular bump to try to lure out some of our new members.

Come on guys, we're mostly nice people.... :D

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    Well I have to admit I was a lurker for a loooong time, but now I am putting my two cents in when ever I know something about the topic at hand or I have a question about an issue. Everyone here should feel welcome in my eyes post and post and post again. We are here amongst fellow gun people and no one would fault you for being wrong about a post.... we may correct you a little, but we do not bite :evilgrin3. I still have not found out how to refer a member to the site so that when they join it appears in the profile, but oh well the web site address works just as good. BTW my name is Scott.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Well I have to admit I was a lurker for a loooong time, but now I am putting my two cents in when ever I know something about the topic at hand or I have a question about an issue. Everyone here should feel welcome in my eyes post and post and post again. We are here amongst fellow gun people and no one would fault you for being wrong about a post.... we may correct you a little, but we do not bite :evilgrin3. I still have not found out how to refer a member to the site so that when they join it appears in the profile, but oh well the web site address works just as good. BTW my name is Scott.

If I posted only when I knew something about the topic at hand I'd never post.

I'm just sure that everyone wants to hear my unenlightened opinion on all subjects however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom