• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    GUN SHOW SALE THIS WEEKEND AT TYLER FIREARMS

Don't want to wait in line to get that great deal on Glock, Ruger FN, HA, Armalite, Springfield, Canik, Savage, Taurus and more? Stop by the store tomorrow and Monday only for HUGE savings on handguns, rifles, shotguns, emergency kits, ammo and much, much more!

We'll be open until 9:00 pm on Monday for those that can't make it during our normal store hours. Saturday will be 12-6 as usual.

We have plenty of Glock 19, 17 and 21 Gen 4 in stock - we will not be beat on price tomorrow and Monday only.

Attachments

• big-sale-stamp-grunge-white-background-49382660.jpg
      big-sale-stamp-grunge-white-background-49382660.jpg
      62.6 KB · Views: 467

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    are you guys ever going to do gun shows?

We used to do shows, but I can make the same amount of money or more in 6 hours on a Saturday and not have to drag everything halfway across the state... LOL. Gun shows are tough on a retail store unless you can have your store open at the same time. All too often, people go to gun shows to fondle guns and then go buy them online somewhere to save $12. You'd be surprised how often we see handstamps on people on the Saturday of a gun show.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    We used to do shows, but I can make the same amount of money or more in 6 hours on a Saturday and not have to drag everything halfway across the state... LOL. Gun shows are tough on a retail store unless you can have your store open at the same time. All too often, people go to gun shows to fondle guns and then go buy them online somewhere to save $12. You'd be surprised how often we see handstamps on people on the Saturday of a gun show.

i've had another store owner tell me the exact same thing.
    its true to some extent. md shows are dying a slow death.

:sad20:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    i've had another store owner tell me the exact same thing.
    its true to some extent. md shows are dying a slow death.

:sad20:

Where do you think I got the idea from? He's gone now, but someone gave me the idea to test out, and low and behold, he was 100% spot on. People don't find what they want at gun shows and end up in my store with a fist full of cash, willing to spend it. Some dealers have carved out their niche in the gun show market, and they're very successful at it. It was just way too much work for only 2 of us, and the stress levels were way too high for us, so we passed on doing any more gun shows.

It was nice getting Firehouse Subs when we did Timonium, and the pit beef at Bel Air American Legion was awesome, but other than that, it wasn't worth our time and effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom