• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tenhoff

Sep 14, 2012
    I recently got my hands on an arsenal 104fr. I'd like to get some mags that are quality for it, and when I went to big dogs, all they had were tapco ak74 mags. Does anyone know of a shop that regularly stocks bakelite or steel, (or any good quality mags) in the king george area, I'd really prefer not to drive a few hours just to get mags.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    If You want good prices you gotta join the magazine exchange on Facebook. And have them shipped out of stage. Also 5.45 steel mags are rare

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Also 5.45 steel mags are rare

This. Metal ones weren't produced widely and are more collectible at this point. The Polish metal ones are the only "standard" ones, the Romanians are too wide and have to be ground down to fit spec mag wells.

If you want some interesting milsurp poly magazines that aren't black, the Bulgarians had a number of alternate colors that are still fairly affordable. Also the Russian plums are cool.

Really, just stock up on basic black Bulgarian ((10))s if you want solid shooting mags and aren't into collecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom