• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So guys, we have decided to auction this rifle. There was debate regarding a raffle, however I just cannot trust myself to keep it straight. Moreover, time is coming into play here as our business model is changing.

So below are photos of the 1776 rifles. It is built on our upper and lower. Serial number is 1776. The stock, upper, lower, magazine, grip, and rail are hand painted. Barrel is a White Oak Armament 18" SPR chambered in 223 Wylde. Also features a Surefire Socom muzzle brake, B5 Systems Enhanced Sopmod, Vltor buffer tube, WOA lower parts kit, Geissele ACT trigger, and 14" Fortis rail.

All proceeds will be donated to the organizations that are suing these m*ther f*cking traitors who passed what I can only call an abortion of a law. They might as well have shat of the graves of those who DIED for those rights and then wiped their ass with the Constitution. Cowards, the lot of them. Yet, not everyone is with them. We, the righteous ones, are still in the fight. This isnt over, and it wont ever be over so long as people like us have breath. I tell you what, I'd rather go down in a pile of smoking brass rather than live the way some aristocratic, arrogant punk with a law degree from Montgomery County tells me I HAVE TO. Some of us have these things hanging between our legs (I believe the medical term is BALLS) and we dont depend on the government to protect us nor do we need to be told which freedoms we need and we dont. We believe we, as free people, determine how we live our own lives and our own destinies. WE DONT LIVE OUR LIVES BY YOUR LEAD. They want us to live like ****ing cowards. Begging for a handout, passively accepting another outrageous ass-rape of a tax, and thanking them all the while. Well they can GO **** THEMSELVES.

At least thats what this rifle means to me. It encompasses both our code of honor and our means of defending that code.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=373630364

Attachments

• DSC_1360.jpg
      DSC_1360.jpg
      44.5 KB · Views: 1,187
    • DSC_1361a.jpg
      DSC_1361a.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 1,191
    • DSC_1362a.jpg
      DSC_1362a.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 1,185
    • DSC_1363a.jpg
      DSC_1363a.jpg
      39.3 KB · Views: 1,186
    • DSC_1364a.jpg
      DSC_1364a.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 1,185
    • DSC_1365a.jpg
      DSC_1365a.jpg
      69.9 KB · Views: 1,184
    • DSC_1366a.jpg
      DSC_1366a.jpg
      49.1 KB · Views: 1,179

MindOOB

Jul 6, 2012
    :shocking::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Wow

Yet another reason why Engage should get all your business..

Well played gentleman, well played.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    ran that price up for you a bit... I will bid again to the max that I can afford.

Nov 14, 2010
    Kingsville, MD
    Saw it on FB. that's some nice work. I need to get on the computer so I can really look at it. Good luck with the auction!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Boss,

I am astounded by this rifle, and by your balls for starting the auction at 1₵.

Thank you for all you've done, and are doing, for all of us Marylanders, born and unborn. This is for the children, the freedom of the children. Not the freedom to shoot, but to hang on to the tools to KEEP US FREE.

I will look at my wallet (leading up to 10/1 I spent maybe more than I should have, much with Engage), and may post my bid, as the struggle to restore our rights continues.

:patriot:

Claybreaker 2

Aug 25, 2013
    Frederick County
    My bid is in but I don't know if I can afford to stay in long enough to add it to my existing Engage lowers waiting to be built out. Had to bid though to reinforce the message Andy is sending to the idiots who are ruining this state. This rifle is just another example of the excellent work Engage is doing and why I support them as often as I can. Keep fighting Andy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom