• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Sorry to hear that. Even if they don't take anything they can do damage that's a pia to deal with.

I'm curious though, if they didn't take anything how can it be a burglary ?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Sorry to hear that. Even if they don't take anything they can do damage that's a pia to deal with.

I'm curious though, if they didn't take anything how can it be a burglary ?

Maryland definition of burglary:

Second degree burglary is the breaking and entering of a storehouse of another person, with the intent to commit a theft, a crime of violence, or an arson.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Glad y'all are good, and nothing stolen.

I spent 20 yrs living in the area, and parents still there and refuse to leave, they been there 35 plus years.

It has gone to absolute HELL. Hopefully business is ok, how many times yall been broke into? They hit Clydes this time too?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Glad y'all are good, and nothing stolen.

I spent 20 yrs living in the area, and parents still there and refuse to leave, they been there 35 plus years.

It has gone to absolute HELL. Hopefully business is ok, how many times yall been broke into? They hit Clydes this time too?

This is technically the 3rd time. The first time one of the “individuals” (because what I really want to call them would be inappropriate in a public forum) ran out as soon as they tripped the alarm. The 2nd time they cut the power to test response times. Little did they know I have people who live really close and have itchy trigger fingers and hate thieves more than I do.

This time, they ran like scared little girls when they realized there was nothing to steal. Minutes later, part of my “security detail” showed up. They got lucky. Next time they won’t be so lucky. And I doubt they’ll get in again with the new security measures in place.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    This is technically the 3rd time. The first time one of the “individuals” (because what I really want to call them would be inappropriate in a public forum) ran out as soon as they tripped the alarm. The 2nd time they cut the power to test response times. Little did they know I have people who live really close and have itchy trigger fingers and hate thieves more than I do.

This time, they ran like scared little girls when they realized there was nothing to steal. Minutes later, part of my “security detail” showed up. They got lucky. Next time they won’t be so lucky. And I doubt they’ll get in again with the new security measures in place.

Sad as a relatively new business owner you've had all those issues. Not a great to be that close to the "lake" and a few other "depressed areas" and this don't factor in the traveling felons from Baltimore.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Sad as a relatively new business owner you've had all those issues. Not a great away be that close to the "lake" and a few other "depressed areas" and this don't factor in the traveling felons from Baltimore.

I’m good with things, though. I knew it would happen considering the nature of the business. I’m surprised it took over 3 years before they figured out we were here... LOL

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am going to have to pay a visit to your place , not too far from Pasadena . I am glad they did not get any rewards for the crime , I am on the city/county line and have had 7 or 8 break in's . Mine they are damaging trucks and cutting fences stealing copper to feed drug habits .

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Just saw this on the news...:sad20:

They must have quit because they forgot to get their hqls first, right?;)

Martin O’Malley was right. Without their HQL, these fine upstanding young men were unable to acquire a handgun, making the streets of Maryland much safer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom