Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle

Notices

Old August 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM   #271
Ruger865

Such an awesome son you have. Thank him for his service to our country.
Ruger865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM   #272
clandestine

AR15 Instructor

Per the most recent info, My son will be heading to Afganistan in May.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 04:58 PM   #273
Indiana Jones
Wolverine

Hey brother, congrats on Chad II!!!!! I am 2 hours from Ft Carson if anything is needed. If you come out to visit him, we have to meet up and maybe do some shooting.
Indiana Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM   #274
aray

Quote:
Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
Yesterday my Son has received his Blue Cord, which I had the honor of pinning on him, and last night he Wed a beautiful woman named Selena. Today Chad II has Graduated from his U.S. Army Infantry Program.

Thank you all so very much for the advice, gratitude, and prayers.

I must admit that watching Chad II Graduate today caused a shiver of fear to sneak up on me, which has shaken me to my core. I cannot put the Pride I have for my Son into words, but I know that my Son will soon be in harm's way and that I could lose him. It terrifies me to know I have raised him in a way that guided him to be a Warrior.

I don't ask for God to keep my boy safe, as it would be an insult to Father's that have lost son's in the Service of their Country, all I can say is that I am thankful he gave me MY Son, and I pray that I have loved him how he deserves and that he never doubts his fathers love. I know he is a man, but I always see him as my curly headed little buddy. His Mother and I have raised our Son to live with honor and integrity, to love with all his heart, and to never quit.

The Army has taken those things and molded him into a Warrior and a Husband. I have no doubts that he will succeed in all he does.

Thank you all for sharing this special time with me.
Quote:
Thank you for the encouragement my friends. I have been asking God to help him be the best he can be.

My son loves Serving his Country and being a Soldier. He is a fish in water.
Quote:
Per the most recent info, My son will be heading to Afganistan in May.
Awesome posts from an awesome family. I really am at a loss for words. I will say at least this: Our country, and our world, needs warriors like him. He and his Stryker Unit stand between the absolute worst in the world and the best. Thank God for him and for his fellow soldiers who volunteer to stand tall in the breach.

Last edited by clandestine; September 5th, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
aray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM   #275
Nnztg8r
Extinguished member

God bless Chad and his mates.

The more folks I meet, the more I like my dogs.

Those who would give up their freedom for security will end up with neither...
Nnztg8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:59 PM   #276
pbharvey
Habitual Testifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by aray View Post
Awesome posts from an awesome family. I really am at a loss for words. I will say at least this: Our country, and our world, needs warriors like him. He and his Stryker Unit stand between the absolute worst in the world and the best. Thank God for him and for his fellow soldiers who volunteer to stand tall in the breach.
Amen.
Godspeed to you Chad II. Be a great husband and warrior.

Well done Chad.

"The heart of the matter then is not the existence of guns, knives or pressure cookers, it is this: Itís the evil lurking in the hearts of people. And there is only one solution to that problem.
His name is Jesus Christ, and the change He brings to a personís heart is the ultimate cure for the violence and wickedness that surrounds us." Jim Daly
pbharvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle