• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    If this auction follows the path as the upper / lower combo from back in august, this baby is gonna go for well over $4000.

Is that mag pinned, or is it available for sale to an out of state person? :innocent0

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    If this auction follows the path as the upper / lower combo from back in august, this baby is gonna go for well over $4000.

Is that mag pinned, or is it available for sale to an out of state person? :innocent0

The mag has to go with the gun. If it sells to a MD resident, we'll either plug it or meet up over in VA.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    The mag has to go with the gun. If it sells to a MD resident, we'll either plug it or meet up over in VA.

That Mag REALLY ties the whole thing together. You will be regarded as a great Marylander, or a Giant PITA to future generations.

Either way, Great Work!
    :party29:

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    Word is getting out. Saw this on FB.

image-2154742846.jpg

wiseguy813

Jul 11, 2011
    Lexington Park, MD
    I would bid on it but I shoot the guns I buy and that is too gorgeous to shoot. Plus my pockets aren't that deep! Thank you for what you are doing!

Sent from somewhere

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I put it out on my Facebook page, I would love to bid but right now just don't have the disposable income.

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    I would bid on it but I shoot the guns I buy and that is too gorgeous to shoot. Plus my pockets aren't that deep! Thank you for what you are doing!

Sent from somewhere

I agree it is a beautiful gun, but I would definitely shoot it. Looks like I was outbid tonight though .... :mad54:

I suppose the donation of the proceeds is for a good cause so .... :thumbsup:

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    $4225.00 this morning! :party29: Awsome gun but to much cash for me. . . Im still working on paying off my Oct 1 buys and its going to be a while lol

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    Last edited:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    This comes from making the front page of http://www.reddit.com/r/guns a day or two ago. Receiving 700 up votes. Guns.com re-posts a lot of content from r/guns. Also Andy I didn't know you ate CLP.

Edit**

http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/1pj755/1776_themed_ar15_for_auction_to_benefit_maryland/

Added link I found on reddit.

Oh my god, the comment page is ridiculous. I want to punch everyone there in the face. Virtually everyone has a complaint, even people who tried to say something nice.

Get off your ****ing high horse, keyboard kommandos....

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    Great job Andy and the engage team... The 1776 really turned out to be a very special and unique rifle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom