• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Everyone keeps talking about guns as if this were a conversation about guns. It's not about guns.

It’s about revenge. The kind of revenge a certain president mentioned during a certain campaign speech. The kind of revenge liberal politicians talk about behind closed doors.

It’s about taking constitutional rights away from the “main” group of gun owners. If a few gun owners from the “smaller” groups of people are affected, so be it. In their eyes, it's a small price to pay to get back at us. "REVENGE". The politicians who are taking our rights away from us know we will never vote for them and they know the smaller group will always vote for them. No matter what is done to them.

The bigger picture is this: We are being demonized. We are being painted as angry people. We are being painted as small minded. Shallow. Hate-Filled. Uncaring. DANGEROUS.

What is taking place is a frontal assault on who we are as human beings. That's why a certain president is having the CDC conduct studies. They will try to prove there is something wrong with the brain of a gun owner.

In a few years, we will not be welcome in the workplace. In a few years, we will be the person nobody will want to live next to. In a few years, we will have "Illegal Gun Tip Lines". In a few years, we will be afraid to leave the house to go target shooting and hunting.

Is it sinking in yet?

If history has taught us anything, it has taught us that people will believe “ANYTHING” if it is repeated over and over and over again. In time, our own children and our families will turn against us.

WAKE-UP and stop talking about GUNS. Start talking about the bigger picture. 2014 is right around the corner. We need to put Pro-Gun Republicans and Pro-Gun Democrats in office. We need the Pro-Gun media outlets to get the word out also.

Scott

The stage is being set for a showdown...and I don't mean at the ballot box. Obama is on record as stating he does not believe citizens should have the right to own firearms. Something like 90million Americans own over 300 million guns. 99.9999% of them have and will never be used to kill another human being. There is no logic in disarming the populace. Therefore logic also dictates that the only reason for disarming the public is to amass power that cannot be had as long as WE reserve the right to prevent such a power grab. Anyone who believes and acts upon gun confiscation has a dubious motive and cannot be trusted. The NRA is now finding out the hard way that those Democrats that they have backed in the past have turned and now bite the hand that feeds them. Prepare yourselves. A storm is coming. Take your heads out of the sand, open your eyes...The time for letter writing, emails and phone calls have past. The politicians in Annapolis voted to infringe on your right to defend your family and your property. They are immoral and need to be held accountable. The proverbial "poop" is going to hit the fan...and when it does those who have taken your right AND those that have empowered those that willingly take your liberties must be held accountable as well.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    The stage is being set for a showdown...and I don't mean at the ballot box. Obama is on record as stating he does not believe citizens should have the right to own firearms. Something like 90million Americans own over 300 million guns. 99.9999% of them have and will never be used to kill another human being. There is no logic in disarming the populace. Therefore logic also dictates that the only reason for disarming the public is to amass power that cannot be had as long as WE reserve the right to prevent such a power grab. Anyone who believes and acts upon gun confiscation has a dubious motive and cannot be trusted. The NRA is now finding out the hard way that those Democrats that they have backed in the past have turned and now bite the hand that feeds them. Prepare yourselves. A storm is coming. Take your heads out of the sand, open your eyes...The time for letter writing, emails and phone calls have past. The politicians in Annapolis voted to infringe on your right to defend your family and your property. They are immoral and need to be held accountable. The proverbial "poop" is going to hit the fan...and when it does those who have taken your right AND those that have empowered those that willingly take your liberties must be held accountable as well.

Do not take all the time spent by the good citizens of Maryland, THOUSANDS, who demonstrated peacefully and who plan to ante up their work and influence the political tide in Maryland. Calling for any crazy ******** will NOT get the solution you desire.

Annapolis was wrong, do NOT make it worse. If you can't join in to change this state politically you need to move out of the state...you are not wanted any more than even a 1/2 of an O'Malley. DO NOT ruin it for the rest of us.

Mr H

Banana'd
    You're right, Bikebreath... this is not the time to be working against ourselves!

Yes... I've been stating for a few days that we're pretty much done with Box One.

Now is the time to start assembling the planks and begin the building of Box Two.

Talk of insurrection and rebellion is completely counterproductive, and may just get folks into circumstances they really don't want, even before anything actually happens.

This is an open forum, and we ARE watched... daily.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Everyone keeps talking about guns as if this were a conversation about guns. It's not about guns.

It’s about revenge.

It is not about revenge, it is about Justice. There is a huge difference. Revenge is a very shallow concept. It means there is a real or perceived slight against you, and you are going to pay someone in kind. We don't need that. Let Obama be petty and childish. We have a much more noble purpose. Let's not cheapen our cause by saying it is about "revenge".

The Tree will be fed sooner than you think.

I think it will be. It can be fed through non-violence as well. You can feed the tree with your votes. Let's pray 2014 is like Miracle-Gro for the Liberty Tree.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Focus your anger on getting these asshats out of office

and for the record, the real pro-gun democrats did not turn on us. the phoney ones certainly did. I will give you that there are more phoney ones than real ones.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Use their own system against them. It feels good to write posts talking about insurrection and forceful action... But they accomplish nothing.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    It is not about revenge, it is about Justice. There is a huge difference. Revenge is a very shallow concept. It means there is a real or perceived slight against you, and you are going to pay someone in kind. We don't need that. Let Obama be petty and childish. We have a much more noble purpose. Let's not cheapen our cause by saying it is about "revenge".

I think it will be. It can be fed through non-violence as well. You can feed the tree with your votes. Let's pray 2014 is like Miracle-Gro for the Liberty Tree.

You misread his post, He's not talking about us getting revenge. He's talking about the grabbers getting revenge against the gun owning community.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Use their own system against them. It feels good to write posts talking about insurrection and forceful action... But they accomplish nothing.

this. And the game is not over. The courts await SB 281 and the SCT in Kachalsky may give us good news on April 15. Be cool and gin up the political process -- they didn't take away your right to influence elections with time and money and sweat.

JustCuz

Non-Expendable Citizen
    Aug 25, 2012
    Hanover, MD
    A nation's freedom must be supported by its government and enforced by its people. When the government begins to encroach on that freedom, enforcement begins through our use of the ballot box, the courts, and our 1st Amendment rights. Relatively speaking, this battle has just begun. Force is the LAST resort, and we've barely begun the first stage. We have a lot of powerful options at our disposal, and we can bring change (the good kind, not the Obama kind).

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp

I can not remember ever Faxing, emailing and leaving messages so many times in my life. And we should not have to.They took an oath.
    Now The Communists propaganda media is talking the Constitution needs to be ignored outright. At this point its being trampled,An outright change or any more of this rhetoric and as for me ,They have declared war.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I'm choosing to look at this mess as a wake-up call to those too lazy to vote or pay attention to what is going on. Your rights just got taken away, time to take it to the courts, and remove the scum who allowed it. 2014.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Hello all,

What's up with all this lock and load nonsense? Getting your ass hairs all tied in knots will not solve the problem.

Before I proceed, I must tell you that I had my pee-pee slapped for reposting my opinions on several threads. This is an original post.

I've never typed with a black and blue pee-pee before.

Here we go.

Everyone needs to ratchet down the Rambo rhetoric. Voicing your opinion and grabbing and shaking folks is one thing, but threatening to kill people, on a public forum, is, to be quite honest, dumb.

The gun grabbers are sitting back and licking their chops just waiting for some gun wielding zeolot to shoot someone. That is all the ammo they will need to really lower the boom on us. If that happens, they will start the confiscation process.

It will be couched as "for the good of the public" or "for national security reasons" etc. Then the firestorm will come.

Please realize there are much larger issues at stake here than just firearms. Gun control is just the shiny object being used to divert your attention from the bigger picture.

Our counrty is falling apart. Socially, Economically, and Politically. That's why 2014 and 2016 are so important. I am asking all Democrats to vote for Republicans the next time around. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be protected.

When our country finally screams out "I've fallen and I can't get up" it won't matter whether you're Right or Left, White or Black, Straight or Gay, Man or Woman.

Last edited:

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    Hello all,

Please realize there are much larger issues at stake here than just firearms. Gun control is just the shiny object being used to divert your attention from the bigger picture.

+1 Every public venting about armed insurrection draws public attention to exactly where they want it.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert

your 1st post... makes me wonder if you are an anti-2A in disguise trying to prompt serious negative rhetoric to agitate just in time for the Senate votes! :crazy:

Work this issue smarter!

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Camobob,

Not sure what the cut and paste is about. What does +1 mean?

I hope you don't think I bought into what Muleskinner is saying about armed insurrection.

That's the last thing we need right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom