• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    CARROLL COUNTY ALERT Regarding SB281 -

I need every citizen in Carroll County to contact the County Commissioners at commissioners@ccg.carr.org and demand active non-compliance on SB281 as explained by Commissioner Richard Rothschild

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Just keep it simple and respectfull. I just reworded what the Delegate said. Basically, I ask that you actively show your non-compliance blah, blah as explained by Commissioner Rothschild. I added in how long I've been a resident and that I strongly oppose 281, and asked that they respond to me.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just got an auto reply from Roberta Windham saying she will be out of the office until April 10.

You do mean April 11th, right???

Just finished up a lengthly email to the Commissioners of Carroll County. Also sent it to a few friends that I have their email addresses. The email is tactful, respectful, but also very to the point. I don't know how to place it here on this forum, but if I have a personal email that I can send it to, if that person knows how to place it on here, I'll send it so it can appear here in this thread. Jus' shoot me a PM.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom