• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Just watched a report on WBAL. Almost everything they presented was against the new laws. They showed all of our Pro-2A legislators arguments and didn't even show any liberal arguments. I was amazed.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Call me skeptical but I'm betting that they are just trying to get more support for the anti gun position. Why would they start reporting news now instead of their usual propaganda?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Maybe common sense tells even people who generally don't care for guns this is a bad bill...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Hell even Bidden is now saying new gun laws won't stop massacres. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2108660#post2108660

Libitards are starting to realize this is a loser for them:smack:.... I am still heading to Annapolis on the 6th.

They're playing posssum ...

Alinsky Rule #7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

According to Alinsky, their main job is to bait an opponent into reacting. "The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength."

We have to be watchful for their next move which will most likely happen just before the rally.

crazycarl7

Feb 21, 2009
    its nice to see, but lets continue to email and call your reps. Don't stop until its defeated. See everyone on the 6th!!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    It is starting to look like 281 was a smoke screen to draw and hold our attention while they introduce new bills daily with text to be released at the last second so we can't address them.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    They're playing posssum ...

Alinsky Rule #7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

According to Alinsky, their main job is to bait an opponent into reacting. "The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength."

We have to be watchful for their next move which will most likely happen just before the rally.

As a rule I shoot possum (and raccoons) when every I see them. I'm not buying it until the bills are dead. :rolleyes:

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    Sweet! If I'd seen that before going to the town hall meeting in Baltimore, I might have been less surprised by the overwhelming opposition to the gun control bill expressed there. This is good. This is very good. I feel like support for the bill is crumbling rapidly. A strong showing on the 6th by gun owners should finish it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom