• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTM76

Oct 30, 2007
    While stuck at home I caught the K31 bug and eventually bought 2. A 1934 and 1953. Paid $480 for each. Not pristine examples but not mistreated. I took a chance on slightly fuzzy gunbroker pictures and won. Both have wonderful bores. And I was able to snag almost 200 rds of brass for real cheap.

I aquired one myself with one of the 480 rd packs of gp11.

700 bucks. Good score, local puchase.

But it only evened out the other one I bought last month for $725. Nice bore, all matching.

I am constantly kicking myself in the ass for not buying all the pristine hand-picks for 250 a decade ago.

I knew I wanted them, but I always thought they would be there. Milsurp noob here, which basically means I am stuck as one because those days are gone forever.

Oswaldo87

Feb 1, 2020
    Frederick County
    I aquired one myself with one of the 480 rd packs of gp11.

700 bucks. Good score, local puchase.

But it only evened out the other one I bought last month for $725. Nice bore, all matching.

I am constantly kicking myself in the ass for not buying all the pristine hand-picks for 250 a decade ago.

I knew I wanted them, but I always thought they would be there. Milsurp noob here, which basically means I am stuck as one because those days are gone forever.

Same here after getting one in my hands. Should have invested in them 10 years ago instead of chasing other gats. But that seems to be par for course in the gun world. Few find their love right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom