Anyone try/have luck with https://outdooraccess.com ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Still seems to be mostly VA. Noticed 2 Charles County properties popped up. Used to have a lease down there so might check it out as an alternative to my place or public.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I've been searching every single hunting lease site for a week now. Not a single one in St Mary's. The Charles ones look ok, just kinda far.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    I've been searching every single hunting lease site for a week now. Not a single one in St Mary's. The Charles ones look ok, just kinda far.

That’s one county, my happy hunting ground is in Carroll county and I live on the mid shore.

Check out Facebook. There are several groups set up for finding hunting leases - I have a couple friends that found private property that way in my neck of the woods.

Private land has become very hard to lease. Between brokerages like The Waterman Group grabbing every piece they can get and more and more land owners denying anyone permission due to a few asshats who shoot everything it's become hard to find and very expensive. A friend of mine just bought 11 acres in WV that borders a state forest. $28K for the land and he never has to worry again about losing a lease or paying ridiculous amounts of money to hunt in Md.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    We had leaf guard. They were great for everything but pine needles. We had a pine on one side of the house. They would come out every 2 years to clean our gutters for us because it would clog with pine needles, until we cut down the pine.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    We had leaf guard. They were great for everything but pine needles. We had a pine on one side of the house. They would come out every 2 years to clean our gutters for us because it would clog with pine needles, until we cut down the pine.

Are you feeling ok????

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom