• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Whoop whoop! Just received the following from Colt. Anybody else get what they (contextually) deserve?

Dear Mark Pollan,

Your M4 Summer 2018 Colt Program reward is on its way!

To check your submission status visit: https://COLTREBATES.mycheckstatus.com

Thank you for your participation in this offer. We look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Whoop whoop! Just received the following from Colt. Anybody else get what they (contextually) deserve?

Dear Mark Pollan,

Your M4 Summer 2018 Colt Program reward is on its way!

To check your submission status visit: https://COLTREBATES.mycheckstatus.com

Thank you for your participation in this offer. We look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

I still have yet to get a reply after contacting Customer Service. It’s been 3 weeks and I emailed them again. Going to call. What a fantastic experience so far. Can’t imagine how smooth a warranty claim would go. I’m disappointed.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I still have yet to get a reply after contacting Customer Service. It’s been 3 weeks and I emailed them again. Going to call. What a fantastic experience so far. Can’t imagine how smooth a warranty claim would go. I’m disappointed.

Same for me

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    My completely unsubstantiated opinion is that this rebate stuff is not done in house but rather by a third party that was given parameters by Colt that they need to adhere to. Maybe I was fortunate enough to get somebody with a little initiative/knowledge to process my submission. Obviously I dunno for sure. For sure though, the promo is not being administered by Colt's manufacturing arm so I have little concern that warranty issues will be handled in the same effed up way.

Again, I am willing to share any/all of my correspondence (in its entirety) with the rebate folks if you think that would help you.

Mark

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    My completely unsubstantiated opinion is that this rebate stuff is not done in house but rather by a third party that was given parameters by Colt that they need to adhere to. Maybe I was fortunate enough to get somebody with a little initiative/knowledge to process my submission. Obviously I dunno for sure. For sure though, the promo is not being administered by Colt's manufacturing arm so I have little concern that warranty issues will be handled in the same effed up way.

Again, I am willing to share any/all of my correspondence (in its entirety) with the rebate folks if you think that would help you.

Mark

I mean, Colt is still ultimately responsible for the rebate claims are they not? Even if they sub the work out, they still must oversee (or lack there of) that work.

I’ll probably call Colt in the next few days and figure out what’s going on. Shouldn’t be this much hassle for a rebate. You’d think after spending $1100 on a product that the company would make a rebate quick and easy. I could see having to work for it on some Hi Point or something but this is rediculous.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Greetings John, I have not physically received the promo goods but both the email and on-line status indicates it is on its way. I responded to the above email excerpt asking for a tracking number. Feel free to use me as precedent and if there is any info/emails I can provide you to assist just let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    So you did get a rebate for your LE6920HBPW?

Just want to make sure as that would set a precedent that I could work on my end.

Just received this,

Only way we are getting these rebates is by them making an exception. For some bizzarre reason the HBPW was never originally included in the rebate.

Took 3 weeks of waiting from the first email and another email to prompt this reply.
    e08e8a9aae407df62dbb77ac7effaaa4.png

Here is the message I originally sent

“I’m confused. The rebate was rejected but the rebate promo says “Buy any new Colt rifle” and “Colt LE6920”. Rebate says “M4 Summer” and it says “M4 Carbine” on my box sticker? My rifle is both a newly manufactured and purchased LE6920HBPW. Why wouldn’t this rifle be included in the rebate?”

Last edited:

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Got a call from my mom that the goods were delivered yesterday to her house in PA. My brother is coming to visit in a few days and will be bringing the bag to my house in notsoMerryLand. Hope it was worth the hassle. I received another promo some time ago for a range bag. That bag was so small I would not be able to pack a lunch in it. I'll let y'all know my thought(s) when I see what I got.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited:

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Rebate received. Nice case, pretty sturdy and fairly discreet. Definitely not a flimsy case. Worth the trouble. Gen 2 Pmag included as well.
    7e5cdc4c3be987596ae9a02e92d20ee5.jpg
    1b280305f2b84ffe6d3f5e898ff95333.jpg

stop pming me people, the rebate wasn’t mailed to md

Last edited:

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Yes, very nice bag. I got a couple of bags from Palmetto years ago and this one is a lot less bulky. Overall I prefer this one over the PSA bag. As Moose says, it is worth the hassle.

Cheers,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom