• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I disagree. To vote for a Lefty will expedite the 2A rights erosion. Until someone from this forum, that has a brand name recognition and a serious chance to win. You simply expedite the process, it didn't become this way overnight, it's not going to change overnight.

expedite the process? with (d) or (rino), we're getting to the bottom anyway. what's the difference if its 2 years or 4 years from the election?

simply, hogan will win without us and he will win with us. he will lose without anti-2a support.

he made his choice and i've made mine - to hell with him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Please elaborate. I would like to know exactly how you think it's going to be Leaps and Bounds better. Since the general assembly can pass any bill into law they wish and Hogan cannot stop them there is absolutely no way it's going to be Leaps and Bounds better. Hogan is not a dictator he cannot make any law that only thing he can do is veto bad Bill passed by the general assembly. He has already proven that he's not willing to do that with gun control laws. So I'll ask again how will it be Leaps and Bounds better? I'll save you the trouble. It won't be. Remove Hogan and put anyone else in that seat. It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Here you go: as to gun laws there probably won’t be a huge difference, minus the legislation won’t be directed from the top down.

At least with a Republican governor he’ll put up a fight on taxes.

I’m voting in the GA races republican as well.

Outside of natural disasters taking down the voting population of Baltimore, PG, and MoCo all we can do is hold the line and hope the Supreme Court can back us up.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Hooogan !!!

55-35348-colonel-klink-1466549371.jpg

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    As much as I try I can’t come up with anything significant this guy has done from previous administrations. If anything he’s still carrying out their agendas with stuff like funding planned parenthood, Casa De Maryland illegal alien stuff and now “free” college education. Then he throws those who brought him to the dance under the bus with the anti constitutional bs he signs into law with a big ole grin on his face.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Then give us an ELECTABLE alternative. None of this Shawn Quinn ********.

I am afraid you are trapped inside the box. Think outside the box and we can do great things here in Maryland.

First, we need to make those who stand against the Bill of Rights pay the price for doing so!

How do we do this?
    1. Vote those we can out of office. Sends the message that we have not sent in decades. We will not tolerate the erosion of liberty, by any party!
    2. Turn operation DINO into a fire breathing dragon with teeth.
    Do this by infiltrating the democratic party and getting yourself a position of influence. Run for office as a democrat! Yes, democrats own guns too. Objective, actually change the party from within and do so in a positive manner!

Hogan's change Maryland slogan is nothing more than that, just a slogan.
    We can actually do it, if we work together! It will not happen overnight, it will take time.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Please elaborate. I would like to know exactly how you think it's going to be Leaps and Bounds better. Since the general assembly can pass any bill into law they wish and Hogan cannot stop them there is absolutely no way it's going to be Leaps and Bounds better. Hogan is not a dictator he cannot make any law that only thing he can do is veto bad Bill passed by the general assembly. He has already proven that he's not willing to do that with gun control laws. So I'll ask again how will it be Leaps and Bounds better? I'll save you the trouble. It won't be. Remove Hogan and put anyone else in that seat. It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

I would add to that - If Hogan is elected, the republicans wont fight him. If was a democrat, they would.

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    I am afraid you are trapped inside the box. Think outside the box and we can do great things here in Maryland.

First, we need to make those who stand against the Bill of Rights pay the price for doing so!

How do we do this?
    1. Vote those we can out of office. Sends the message that we have not sent in decades. We will not tolerate the erosion of liberty, by any party!
    Do this by infiltrating the democratic party and getting yourself a position of influence. Run for office as a democrat! Yes, democrats own guns too. Objective, actually change the party from within and do so in a positive manner!

We can actually do it, if we work together! It will not happen overnight, it will take time.

Changing the Democrat party is an interesting idea. Considering it's falling apart, it seems plausible. Convince enough people to elect the new, sane version of Democrats, dumping the extreme social progressives, communists, primary-stealers, etc., and you just may have something. 90% of the state will vote just because there's a D after the name anyway, so all one would have to do is beat the media.

1ceman

Dec 26, 2013

How do we do this?

If I didnt know better, it looks like what you wrote above is what the Dems have done to us. They infiltrated us by sending us Hogan, a RINO.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    This guy happily signed away our right to due process for the simple fact that we are firearms owners. Think about that. Take away the firearms aspect of it. He signed a law, denying due process. That should be frightening to everyone on this board.

Attachments

• Hogan is a traitor.jpg
      Hogan is a traitor.jpg
      90.6 KB · Views: 127

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    you do realize the MGA can do anything it wants to do now, right? A Dem governor OR the MGA can already pull NJ and CA restrictions on us. Hogan or any other slug in the governor's office can't stop it.

They can abolish the governership and override the veto.

Hogan has sided with the anti's, shown he's willing to spend our money, and doesn't have any pull in the MGA.

At this point, he is useless, helpless, and for many of us, hopeless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No you're missing the point. Supposedly if a Dem is governor the MGA will come up with gun control plans they are incapable of developing with a Republican Governor. And things will just be so much worse than they are now.

The Hogan apologists here can't decide if he's helpless against the MGA's anti-2a campaign or if hes the only one that can stop them.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It will not happen overnight, it will take time.

A very looooooong time. Nothing you've suggested will happen between now and Nov.

Nobody is debating the merits of your idea. The question is what to do in the interim.

Right now the Dems in MD are torn between leftist and leftister. It will take a shock, like a 2 term republican gov to shock them into realizing that they have gone too far.

But maybe they haven't. It sounds to me as though people here want O'Malley back.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    A very looooooong time. Nothing you've suggested will happen between now and Nov.

Nobody is debating the merits of your idea. The question is what to do in the interim.

Right now the Dems in MD are torn between leftist and leftister. It will take a shock, like a 2 term republican gov to shock them into realizing that they have gone too far.

But maybe they haven't. It sounds to me as though people here want O'Malley back.

Remind me, did O’Malley get confiscation without due process or get to ban anything that you already owned without grandfathering?

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    How many 3rd party candidates are currently elected in this country? You can count them on about 2 hands. Many of them switched after being elected as a major party candidate.

So for everyone in this thread who have said they would vote for anyone other than Hogan ... you are essentially saying you would burn your house down because it got a little dirty. You would rather throw away your rights just to prove a point. Good on you, stick to it. You will probably be first in line to turn them in when the next liberal progressive dem governor pushes a confiscation bill.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

Yeah, cause he really gave them hell this term!!!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    So for everyone in this thread who have said they would vote for anyone other than Hogan ... you are essentially saying you would burn your house down because it got a little dirty. You would rather throw away your rights just to prove a point. Good on you, stick to it. You will probably be first in line to turn them in when the next liberal progressive dem governor pushes a confiscation bill.

I figure anyone who would willingly vote for a person who stripped us of due process is probably more likely to be at the head of the line to turn in their guns.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Any party seeing their previous voter base move to another party, perhaps even independent, will realize they are out of touch with their constituents and need to think why. Or like our 2A rights that party will be gone... Fred55

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    How many 3rd party candidates are currently elected in this country? You can count them on about 2 hands. Many of them switched after being elected as a major party candidate.

Wait the people taking a stand on a principle will be the ones to turn in guns first??? I would surely think the "yeah but he's a Republican we gotta support him coz it'll e worser if the other guy wins" crowd would be the first to turn them over. Espescially when your hero Hogan is the one signing the law.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Yes, keep your blinders on. Please sit back and watch as a major gun grabber dem gets elected just so you can stick it to the man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom