• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Whats in our benefit?

Will it be the same as the last 4 years?

More antigun bills to be signed into law?

When is the last time a Republican Governor was elected a Second term in this state?

I thought about this the other day though i know there is a Hogan thread but this is the what "IF" Governor Hogan Wins for a second term.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I would think it would be hard for him to lose , he is liked by many from both sides . He is enough republican and more democrat to take both votes .

I would say he is not popular to us here at MDS , but he has no concern for us . He will again do nothing for gun owners .

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Start with, him + 5 senators or 7 house members, and you have a veto proof minority. They can then work on redistricting and undoing decades of gerrymandering. We would be about 50/50 if it wasnt for gerrymandering. Same with Congress. Get that wedge going and you can stop all this BS with stealing our 2A rights. Thats what is at stake. For those that dont want to vote for H, it means you are willing to throw away your 2A rights in the state for another decade.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I would think it would be hard for him to lose , he is liked by many from both sides . He is enough republican and more democrat to take both votes .

I would say he is not popular to us here at MDS , but he has no concern for us . He will again do nothing for gun owners .

Polls show that while he is well liked, Dems still vote party. Against a general D he barely has the edge. It gets worse based on who he is up against. Especially when people dont vote.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Constitutional Carry, Shred the HQL and approved handgun roster, Seven day cool off period repealed, no magazine capacity limits...

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Polls show that while he is well liked, Dems still vote party. Against a general D he barely has the edge. It gets worse based on who he is up against. Especially when people dont vote.

Well we are treading dangerous ground when stating who we are voting for or against .

I see no other vote then Hogan for me , but I would love to just vote for Hogan's Dad as a poignant message .

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    You'll still be paying rain tax and bag tax. At least the bay bridge toll was reduced. Oh and your 2a rights...lolololol you'll never get those back.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    FREE books, food and transportation to go with their FREE community College. :rolleyes: Anything else to give away?.... I mean it's free, right? :sad20:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    A chance at a more favorable 2020 census, esp if we can pick up enough R seats to stop veto overrides from being automatic and without needing to make burnt offerings that the Supreme Court strikes down Maryland's map.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    He consciously knew who voted him in!

My answer was never answered...

When was the last time Maryland had a Republican serve second term as Governor?

Too lazy to google it

Theodore Roosevelt McKelvin, 1951-1959

Before him, there were two successive Republican governors, 1861-1869.

And that's all, folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom