• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Put me on the list for the second class please.

I will have to double check to make sure it isn't prom night for my senior child. And if it is....how much trouble I will be in with the wide if I'm not there.
    Probably not as much trouble as you'll be in when your "wide" reads your post.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    OK, the second class is now full also.

I am negotiating with Ed over a third class. Third one will probably be on WEEKDAYS.

So it you can make weekdays, let me know.

I can, so if there is a 3rd one, I will swap my weekend slot for a weekday slot. That also gets you out of family things that seem to congregate on weekends. :)

A THIRD CLASS IS NOT DEFINITE AT THIS POINT.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    April 30/May 1 is problematic for me (eastern games). If that's the final date, would anyone in class one consider switching dates?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If you are serious, put your name in.

Some people already signed up may be able to do weekdays.

Or may drop out.

Or, if Ed has a weekend open, he will do a 3rd class them.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I have returned all PMs to date.
    ......As we discuss this, I am also actively scheduling my regular client base and got a call this afternoon asking for the weekend we just set up. I told the student that the 14-15 weekend was booked, but either side was open and he is checking with his team. I'd like to give him a day or two to respond, then we'll move forward here...
    OK, for the second class, we can select from the following dates:
    1) April 30/May 1
    2) May 7-8
    3) May 21-22
    It would seem that we could get everyone together for the second group on one of those dates and I will leave that to Pinecone to work out with those participating.

For a third class, I am willing and let's see how many are interested and go from there. A pair of weekdays affords me more scheduling flexibility, but if weekends are all that work for people, we'll find a third weekend. I will let Pinecone continue with his fine job of getting the attendance details sorted out and we'll get more specific about a third class when we can gauge interest and availability.

Thank you all for your interest and thanks to those who have contacted me for deposit info to sign up.

Please feel free to ask any questions not addressed here, either via PM or here in the thread.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I am ok with April 30-may1 and may 21-22.

May 7-8 is mothers day weekend and I can hear the wife now about how I went out of town on that weekend

I am guessing from some other posts that the may 21-22 weekend would work better. What do the others from class 2 think?

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I am ok with April 30-may1 and may 21-22.

May 7-8 is mothers day weekend and I can hear the wife now about how I went out of town on that weekend

I am guessing from some other posts that the may 21-22 weekend would work better. What do the others from class 2 think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    May 7-8 is probably going to be the Allegheny Sniper Challenge weekend as well.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I hope to do this one day, but I don't think my .223 is going to cut it out to 1200. We'll have to wait until I buy something with longer legs.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I hope to do this one day, but I don't think my .223 is going to cut it out to 1200. We'll have to wait until I buy something with longer legs.

You can shoot .223 out to 600 or so fine with 77 grain match ammo. A bit longer if you can load some 80 grain, but those are single shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom