• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Supposedly not that bad. I read reviews and watched you tube videos. Both tout this rifle as less recoil, over a pound lighter, and more accurate than the AK or MAK90. A true diamond in the rough when you figure the cheaper ammo. Maybe we need to set up a group buy?...PLEASE

Ya they are fairly fun, I resisted for a long time but am rapidly falling for the little gun. A hair heavier than an M1, very compact, stock folds nicely, even the folding stock is sturdy and has a nice contour. Handgrip is ergonomic. Wood impregnated polymer furniture is cool and unique looking. Few things i dont like, but not many, mainly the mag release and odd shape of the mags.

Ill buy another if they stay cheap or step up the Czechpoint but they are twice the money. There are two sweet pistols that would make quick SBR's on GB http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=387454035 factory fresh.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    The only thing I don't like about it is that the front handguard gets very hot after shooting for a while. All things considered, I just put on a glove and continue. :thumbsup:

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Ok, I have more inbound. They will include 5 mags (all plugged to 10rds, but not permanently modified) and all accessories. $580 out the door, cash or check. CC add 3.5% Let me know who's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom