• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I hope it is legal, because I will be flying into BWI with a bunch of 30 round mags in my checked luggage. If I don't post for a while, you can locate me here:

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/inmate/

OH Yeah, We will know for sure ....Just let us when you left and your expecting date to post this board ..if we dont hear from you in two days from that date you said you would post.

We will look you up :)

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    OH Yeah, We will know for sure ....Just let us when you left and your expecting date to post this board ..if we dont hear from you in two days from that date you said you would post.

We will look you up :)

Please bring me cookies, the latest Guns and Ammo magazine, and some lockable titanium mesh skivvies. :)

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Hey AK - You're only about 15 minutes away. I'm on the landlubber side of the bay, but on the bay no less.

I like fishing the little pond there at Wye Mills. Lots of nice Crappie in there.

Anyway, we'll have to grab a beer or 2 over the summer. I made nice with a guy that owns a bar at Kent Narrows. :)

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    Sorry,:innocent0

BananaClip.jpg

stolen pic

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    We hit a few bars around there, The Jetty, and Red Eyes

The Jetty is probably my favorite spot. The Fisherman's Crab Deck (right across the parking lot) is a blast in the summer too and lots of dock space for boats. The Shanty on the water next to the bridge recently got a facelift and is another fun spot in the summer.

Where is Salisbury do you go? When I'm down there at my Grandmother's I usually go to I think it's called Mulligan's or something like that. Is it still there? Any other good spots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom