Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Maryland Regional Discussions > Southern Maryland

Notices

Old May 20th, 2011, 11:51 AM #31
Peanut Gallery

Peanut Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishguy View Post
They also don't understand that poor parenting has caused the little monsters to act the way they do. I would bet you could build a skate park in the little animal's backyard, and he would still act like a turd.
exactly..

they did tresspass in gated community etc.
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:53 AM #32
Peanut Gallery

Peanut Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARCQB View Post
I think teenagers should be driven into a secluded area far away from our neighborhoods so they can express their rudeness, uncontrolled behavior, selfishness and lack or consideration without anyone getting into their business.

Build more skate parks and provide shuttle service.

I must be getting hungry... I'm thinking like a libtard.
it is lunch time.. gotta run!
Old May 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM #33

So this man pepper sprays the asshole kids, fine. Then he goes back into the house, gets a shotgun and shoots at the kids while they are fleeing! Did everyone catch that part?
aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:08 PM #34
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I must be getting hungry... I'm thinking like a libtard
chit that same syndrome is happening here
jaypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:24 PM #35

Location: Baltimore City born and bred, recently transplanted to Reisterstown.

Location: Baltimore City born and bred, recently transplanted to Reisterstown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
So this man pepper sprays the asshole kids, fine. Then he goes back into the house, gets a shotgun and shoots at the kids while they are fleeing! Did everyone catch that part?
Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but if that's the statement he gave...

I certainly empathize with the salty old dog, but as a responsible gun owner, one has to hold themselves to a higher standard in that situation. There are plenty of ways to teach those dic&head kids that you are not to be messed with aside from grabbing your shotgun.
squig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:42 PM #36
Get Opp my rawn, Plick!

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squig View Post
Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but if that's the statement he gave...

I certainly empathize with the salty old dog, but as a responsible gun owner, one has to hold themselves to a higher standard in that situation. There are plenty of ways to teach those dic&head kids that you are not to be messed with aside from grabbing your shotgun.
Responsible gun-owners think like that. But in reality, there are those that are gun-owners/ morons that live amongst us. The only way to control them is to make sure that there are more responsible gun-owners than those who are not or tend to use guns in a criminal act.

A couple of houses down the block from my house. last week alone were my neighbors, arguing about someone mowed a bit of grass from another man's property. Minor stuff. Until one neighbor said.. you do that again, I'm getting my gun and i'm gonna shoot you. ( both retired folks).. the other one replied as.. o yeah.. I got a gun too. This is when I took cover, made more microwave popcorn , but the HOA president intervened ( ex- cop with a ccw and a Glock) and put them both in their respective places. Back to watching American Idol. LOL
Not to act is an act, not to speak is to speak.
SCARCQB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM #37
Mister Tea

Mister Tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuamaximus View Post
a very valuable lesson was learned here.

"Dont F**k with old people*

Most of us knew that growing up. Now these kids got a long hard look at what happens when they disrespect their elders. How much you want to bet that now these kids will respect elders, when other are messing with elders they'll try to get the situation under control and they will teach that to their kids.

Say what you want. But F-em. Those disrespectful jerkwads got what they deserve. Not like anyone deserves to be shot for something so minor but the lack of respect nowadays because parents are not allowed to discipline children leads to stuff like this.
Gonna respectfully disagree. No matter how little respect "kids these days" give, escalating things to lethal force is uncalled-for. Pepper spraying, going back into the house, grabbing the shotgun, and firing on a group of retreating people is not the fault of the skateboarders, it's an act of a crazy old man. Honestly, I hope this guy rots in jail for attempted murder.

A government which does not trust its citizens to be armed is a government which does not trust its citizens. The question is, if a government does not trust its citizens, why should those citizens trust the government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by august1410 View Post
Synthetic shotguns are like silicone boobs. Yeah, they look kinda the same, but just don't feel right.
The3clipser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM #38
0351 Semper Fi

Location: -61.211993, -54.076452 You will be sorry when I'm gone, dead, or armed
0351 Semper Fi

Location: -61.211993, -54.076452 You will be sorry when I'm gone, dead, or armed
Quote:
Originally Posted by The3clipser View Post
Gonna respectfully disagree. No matter how little respect "kids these days" give, escalating things to lethal force is uncalled-for. Pepper spraying, going back into the house, grabbing the shotgun, and firing on a group of retreating people is not the fault of the skateboarders, it's an act of a crazy old man. Honestly, I hope this guy rots in jail for attempted murder.
+1

He was charged with 1st & 2nd dagree assault it was poor judgment on his part he should have just called the police he was obviously in no danger if he was able to go inside and get his gun. Deadly force is not authorized he's lucky he wasn't charged with attempted murder. At 65 with a 2nd dagree assault with a deadly weapon (witch I assume is a felony) he might spend the rest of his life in prison.
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it.
Abraham Lincoln

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
MightyWarMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:37 PM #39
I Know You're Out There

I Know You're Out There

Quote:
Originally Posted by lx1x View Post
they dont understand.. you cannot build skate park every neighborhood.. its a rural area..

there is one already in dunkirk but who would drive the kids there? do you think the parents of this kids will drive them there? haaa
There is one a lot closer in Nicolet Park right behind the movie theater off of Great Mills Road in Lexington Park. No charge free to skate cement Half Pipes and a nice little Bowl.
Lunatic Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:41 PM #40
Peanut Gallery

Peanut Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe

There is one a lot closer in Nicolet Park right behind the movie theater off of Great Mills Road in Lexington Park. No charge free to skate cement Half Pipes and a nice little Bowl.
That's my point. Anything five miles. Do you think the parents would drive them there? Can't make the kids skateboard across the bridge or 20 + miles without any other complains.

Home Page > Forum List > Maryland Regional Discussions > Southern Maryland