• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    There was a triple shooting Tuesday morning at 10:30 a block away from my daughter's house that just sold. My grand daughter was at the babysitters and heard the shots.
    I can't until she and her family move to their new place.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    There was a triple shooting Tuesday morning at 10:30 a block away from my daughter's house that just sold. My grand daughter was at the babysitters and heard the shots.

I have a friend who lives on the same street. She just settled on a new house and will be out in January. Can’t come soon enough.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Cripes. I saw “three-fer” and immediately assumed this was gonna be a parallel thread to Ammo Jon’s “day date in Gambrills” thread.

I was intrigued!

Now all I am is ... I dunno ... let down?

On a more SERIOUS note; what a relief AND a blessing she is actually on the way out! That you’re not just talking about anyone you care about “needing” to get outta there!

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's

I grew up in Thomson Estates. That section of E. Village was always a little rough, but nothing like it is today. My dad was a little shocked when I sent him a link to the Whig that said the shooters headed in his direction immediately afterwards.

I’ve been trying to get him and mom to arm themselves for years, and just recently Dad finally asked me to return the shotgun he loaned me years ago. After this, I think he’s glad he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Apparently there was another shooting on East Village in Elkton last night. My friend heard ~6 rounds fired rapidly at about 1:00 AM. Based on the activity of the police, it appears that no one was hit. Total speculation that it was a “shoot at the house to send a message” kind of thing.

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    There was another shooting on the same street as the Nov. 7 incident.
    14 days untill my daughter has closing and gets the hell out of that neighborhood!

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    There was another shooting on the same street as the Nov. 7 incident.
    14 days untill my daughter has closing and gets the hell out of that neighborhood!

Are you referring to the one that I posted about on 11/29 or yet another? Glad your daughter is almost out. My friend is there until late January.

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    Are you referring to the one that I posted about on 11/29 or yet another? Glad your daughter is almost out. My friend is there until late January.

I'm not sure, she told me about it Thursday. I checked the Whig going back about a week and didnt see anything.

I can't wait untill they're out of there. I only wish she was moving out of Md.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom