• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I understand the mfr has plans for “non metallic” cartridges. That way we can be self contained and print to our hearts content...at home.

Those are actually really cool. They designed an expanding inverted bottleneck cartridge that silences the weapon. It's really pretty smart. Instead of a silencer at the muzzle end, the expanding cartridge traps gasses at the chamber. They should be releasing the 3d print file sometime in april for the silenced cartridge.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Those are actually really cool. They designed an expanding inverted bottleneck cartridge that silences the weapon. It's really pretty smart. Instead of a silencer at the muzzle end, the expanding cartridge traps gasses at the chamber. They should be releasing the 3d print file sometime in april for the silenced cartridge.

wow this is awesome. :party29:

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Weird how the MPX baffle stack/muzzle brake got shot down by the ATF but this things muzzle brake is OK. Tax stamp here I come I think the components to make the suppressor will cost me zero dollars I think I have most of the metals sleeves in my shop from home improvement projects.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Well, picked my pair of beauties up just before lunch. Now all I’ve got to do is lay off then pay off the credit cards.

They are definitely worth it. I can’t tell you how lethal they feel in your hands. A whole lot of havoc. They look mean. I can’t wait to shoot them.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Anyone know if the x-ray optics option is available yet?

No, only the ultrasonic one that can see through stuff like drywall. Doesn’t work on masonry and metal walls, but I hear there’s a firmware update coming soon. Should also improve stability when you attach these to consumer drones.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    @3Paul10

Does MagPul make any accessories for it yet?

They just came out with the poly80 gender fluid non binary trigger. You can finish the poly80 trigger into a binary by milling the so-called male parts. If you want to be more, er, select-ive you can shave some other parts. :innocent0 Gun grabbers are sure to be triggered and liberal years will flow, that's for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom