• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    I was able to place an order for 2 lbs of Bullseye at BPS last Sun but haven't received any notification yet. Has anyone received their powder from them?

I placed my order on October 17 and still haven't heard anything.

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    Picked up mine today at BP. 2 weeks + 1 day. Not bad, $53 for 1# of Unique and 1# of Bullseye.

I found out you pick up at Customer Service and can call ahead so they have it waiting. I will definitely do it again when I need powder and/or primers.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    :party29::party29::party29:just picked up 3#s of bullseye for $19.95 a pound. Sportsman's warehouse is silly with it. They also had plenty of H335. My sunday just filled up with some bench time.
    :party29::party29::party29:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    A gun show in Richmond has about 40 lbs of pistol Powder ranging form $29 for 700X to $40 for CFE. One 8 lb container of H110 was $194 (300 blk) I was able to get some 296 for $25 lb. No other 300 powders. Most prices seemed to be almost double Powder Valley's listings.

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Just left Bass Pro at Arundel Mills after having lunch at DuClaw... picked up 2 pounds of IMR 8208 XBR.. they still have some, and I saw Bullseye on the list as available as well...

Plus others... was not paying attention after I saw they had my preferred rifle powder...

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    Picked up mine today at BP. 2 weeks + 1 day. Not bad, $53 for 1# of Unique and 1# of Bullseye.

I found out you pick up at Customer Service and can call ahead so they have it waiting. I will definitely do it again when I need powder and/or primers.

Went on Sunday picked up my order and got 2# Bullseye from the back while I was waiting for the order to be brought up front. The folks as customer service didn't require me to fill out the powder log so I'll count that as a win.

4# pistol powder should get me through the winter:D

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    Went on Sunday picked up my order and got 2# Bullseye from the back while I was waiting for the order to be brought up front. The folks as customer service didn't require me to fill out the powder log so I'll count that as a win.

4# pistol powder should get me through the winter:D

Wow...that's a lot of loading over the winter!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Christmas came early! Of course I got rid of 4lbs of it to another reloader as soon as it showed up

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    You need to shoot more. :)

I burned through some 750 - 1000 PER WEEK when I was competing heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom