• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Since I haven't heard from anyone and I only reload 9mm and only want to buy 1 lb (2 max) to try I guess this is not going to happen. Let me know if anyone feels otherwise I can still place the order this evening.

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017
    Since I haven't heard from anyone and I only reload 9mm and only want to buy 1 lb (2 max) to try I guess this is not going to happen. Let me know if anyone feels otherwise I can still place the order this evening.

Bountied, do you still want a lb if I am ordering since I live closer? Strat, do you want one or two lbs? I'll place the order once I hear from both of you. I am getting two lbs (one for my coworker and one for me.)

Strat, I was holding off ordering to wait on Bountied to chime back in.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Bountied, do you still want a lb if I am ordering since I live closer? Strat, do you want one or two lbs? I'll place the order once I hear from both of you. I am getting two lbs (one for my coworker and one for me.)

Strat, I was holding off ordering to wait on Bountied to chime back in.

I got an email from them today that says the offer now ends at midnight on 5/11, so the pressure is off to get the order in tonight.

I'll order 2 lbs if needed to make it 4 lbs to get the deal, otherwise I'd prefer to order just 1 lb for me. Their hazmat charge is $28 so this is a good deal to be able to buy the powder with no hazmat. Shipping to my house is $10. I guess it would be the same for you.

My order will be for Shooters World Auto Pistol Smokeless Powder 1 Lb By Lovex, as I said 2 lbs if needed to make the order 4 lbs but otherwise 1 lb.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017

I'll place the order today, let me know what I should order for you. I know you want 1 lb of Precision Rifle Extruded, let me know what your coworker would like.

Swaim13

Jun 11, 2017

I'll place the order today, let me know what I should order for you. I know you want 1 lb of Precision Rifle Extruded, let me know what your coworker would like.

He would like a lb of Precision Rifle Extruded as well. Let me know when you get it and want to meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom