Harford County

Attachments

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      8 KB · Views: 247

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    Surprisingly not. They asked for more information (see the security clearence verification thread) and I ignored it. Despite that, my informal review was successful.

Were you initially denied? Was it an in-person interview? How long did it take to get the results of the informal review once it was requested?

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Were you initially denied? Was it an in-person interview? How long did it take to get the results of the informal review once it was requested?

I was initially "denied", not disaproved according to my letter. I had a informal review in person, and got the results exactly 1 month latter.

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    I was initially "denied", not disaproved according to my letter. I had a informal review in person, and got the results exactly 1 month latter.

Ok that's a little encouraging. How long did it take MSP to get back to you after you requested the informal review?

When was this?

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Ok that's a little encouraging. How long did it take MSP to get back to you after you requested the informal review?

When was this?

It took about 3 weeks to have the informal review after mailing the appeal. It took 2 weeks for MSP to contact me to schedule the review.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    110 case backlog, now 10cases to be scheduled per meeting, 5.5 months remaining in 2017 , 2 meetings per month .

So at first glance should get the current backlog handled by end of 2017 . Throw in continuences , cases resolved directly with MSP , possible missed meeting due to schedule conflicts, or weather , possibilty of optional meetings on a fifth tuesday, and unpredictable.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    110 case backlog, now 10cases to be scheduled per meeting, 5.5 months remaining in 2017 , 2 meetings per month .

So at first glance should get the current backlog handled by end of 2017 . Throw in continuences , cases resolved directly with MSP , possible missed meeting due to schedule conflicts, or weather , possibilty of optional meetings on a fifth tuesday, and unpredictable.

:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom