• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Maybe I'm just being thick, but I don't really get what's really being said in those emails.

Someone wants to lease Trone's business, I see, and the tone is kind of suspicious, but I don't understand what is nefarious about this.

Democrat real estate owner wants to grease Trone and help him run for office so that Trone will lease space.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    David Turdrone has gotten tied up with selling wine too cheap and is under investigation. I wouldn't have bother to post the link, but I notice his web site isn't working any more, so maybe he'll be to busy getting out from under this pile of poop that he will have to drop out of the race.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...e--More-Over-Pricing-Violation-391465101.html

ETA: He may have not won the Primary...never mind...

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County

Schipperke, I respect your right to spend your money wherever you please, but Total Beverage (and most especially its owner) doesn't need, and won't get another penny of my own discretionary income. I've recently become an aficionado of high-end rum and single malt Scotch whisky. I'll gladly put my money down in places that aren't owned by those who would vilify us and take away the Constitutionally-recognized rights of all citizens.

JoeR

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Dude spent $13,000,000 of his own money and garnered 35000 votes. That's about $370 per vote. Raskin still beat him by 8000 votes.

Another 3 million and he might have managed the purchase of that seat. I'd have voted for him in the primary for $370, if only for the satisfaction of tossing Raskin out with the trash.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So Trone just gave $2.5 mil to Suburban Hospital which will put up his name in HUUUUGE letters on the new wing.

Today I got my blood drawn at the (Pat) Sajak Center, at AA Medical Center. Seems right, my health is like a spin on Wheel of Fortune...LOL

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    So Trone just gave $2.5 mil to Suburban Hospital which will put up his name in HUUUUGE letters on the new wing.

Today I got my blood drawn at the (Pat) Sajak Center, at AA Medical Center. Seems right, my health is like a spin on Wheel of Fortune...LOL

Pat Sajak is based!

Schipperke, I respect your right to spend your money wherever you please, but Total Beverage (and most especially its owner) doesn't need, and won't get another penny of my own discretionary income. I've recently become an aficionado of high-end rum and single malt Scotch whisky. I'll gladly put my money down in places that aren't owned by those who would vilify us and take away the Constitutionally-recognized rights of all citizens.

JoeR

Rum boy here...
    Zaya ($35)
    Angustura 1919 ($40)
    Doorly's XO ($17)
    Kaniche ($19)
    Blackwell's ($25)
    Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva ($35)

If you travel outside USA, get my favorite rum in the world... Havana Club 7 Anos.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Rum boy here...
    Zaya ($35)
    Angustura 1919 ($40)
    Doorly's XO ($17)
    Kaniche ($19)
    Blackwell's ($25)

If you travel outside USA, get my favorite rum in the world... Havana Club 7 Anos.

We stopped by a little rum bar somewhere in Maryland a couple years ago, neat place. Some rums I can sip neat or with an ice cube.

Every time someone mentions "total wine" I tell them what a looser the owner is and why I no longer go there.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

JoeR

Been ~15 years since I've been at one. Suburban is my go to, and hope I never need go.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    Rum boy here...
    Zaya ($35)
    Angustura 1919 ($40)
    Doorly's XO ($17)
    Kaniche ($19)
    Blackwell's ($25)

Here are few additions to the list of excellent "sipping rums":
    • El Dorado
    • Pilar
    • Brugal
    • Pyrat

And for everyday mixing with tonic and a squeeze of lime, my go-to rum is Mt. Gay, with Goslings for Dark 'n Stormies. Both provide so much more taste than a clear un-aged rum like Bacardi.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of spiced rums like Capt. Morgan. And please don't even mention Malibu!! :puke:

JoeR

Here are few additions to the list of excellent "sipping rums":
    • El Dorado
    • Pilar
    • Brugal
    • Pyrat

And for everyday mixing with tonic and a squeeze of lime, my go-to rum is Mt. Gay, with Goslings for Dark 'n Stormies. Both provide so much more taste than a clear un-aged rum like Bacardi.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of spiced rums like Capt. Morgan. And please don't even mention Malibu!! :puke:

JoeR

A former coworker from Trinidad turned me into a rum whore with one comment (paraphrased)...
    "Almost all of the world's rums are made in the Caribbean, which is mostly poor. They use molasses or sugar cane which is cheap and plentiful. You have cheap labor and cheap raw materials. Some of the best rums in the world are sold in the US for less than $25 a bottle.
    Why would anyone drink Bacardi???"

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Who's worse?
    Raskin or Trone?

I think it'll be fun to see the resources Raskin and the DNC has to blow to counter Trone's fortunes.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He's going after Delaney's seat, since Delaney is getting ready to be our new President

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom