Support the HQL Suit and get entry to Reloading Class!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    DaemonAssassin has graciously offered up his expertise in reloading to teach one lucky winner how to reload. This will work as a raffle. $25 minimum donation to enter (More is welcome). Winner will be drawn on 8/27/16.

What is included? Per DA:

As much time as the person needs to learn how to reload and have all of their questions answered. That could be an hour, it could be 4 hours. If depends on the person that wins.

I will teach single stage reloading and progressive reloading.

If they have their own components for 308, 300BLK, or 223, they can bring the components and make their own ammo to take home and shoot.

If the winner does not have reloading equipment yet, I will also help them at up their new press and some dies at a later date.

Drinks will be provided. Snacks too

Donate Here!

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The lucky winner has been chosen and notified by email because I do not know their username here. Once I receive that, I will post it. Congrats and thank you!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    DA you need to do this a second time and post it in the reloading thread. Probably a lot of newby reloaders lurking there.

FGT1958

Thanks!

Just wanted to put out a big Thank You! to DA for the class. It was very informative, helpful and enjoyable. I really appreciate you opening you home up to me and taking the time on a Saturday night to teach this old dog some new tricks. You were very generous with your time and knowledge. Looking forward to putting your teaching into practice. Thanks Again!

Frank

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Just wanted to put out a big Thank You! to DA for the class. It was very informative, helpful and enjoyable. I really appreciate you opening you home up to me and taking the time on a Saturday night to teach this old dog some new tricks. You were very generous with your time and knowledge. Looking forward to putting your teaching into practice. Thanks Again!

Frank

You are quite welcome for the class. The inbox is always open if you have questions.

I was hoping for as close to zero malfunctions as possible, but sometimes those things do happen. Bloody primers flipping... On the up side of it, you were able to see how to resolve issues as they arise.

Something I forgot to mention is that beyond what is in your load manuals, if you call the bullet manufacturer, they will give you load data over the phone or send you a PDF of the load data to your email (Sierra will send you an email right there).

If you need advice, or to pick my brain about something, let me know.

Welcome to your new addiction, errr, I mean, hobby. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom