• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    Does anyone here have one of these air soft pistols ? They seem difficult to find in the US for some odd reason.

If you do have one do you use the org battery set up or did you do some kind of modification to be able to run a different style battery set up.

I just got two of them in the mail. One in FDE and one in Black for another form of home IDPA pistol training but I am having to find the china type electrical outlet plug conversion to charge the battery they came with before the playing begins.

Tnt9506

Feb 27, 2016
    Poolesville
    Horizontal prongs? You just need to get 220v-110v conversion kit. Can't tell you where to get one now a days. My brother used to pick them up at radio shack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nottherealfranco

MD Escapee
    Sep 24, 2014
    Couple years back Glock went on a crusade with cease and desists with replica glock airsoft guns. They used to be everywhere, but since then all you really can find are things that are second hand or kits. There are mods out there to use an external battery attached to a lanyard, but other than that i'd recommend trying to find a secondhand gas blow back replica.

Maintman

Aug 21, 2011
    Parkville, MD.
    I was able to pick up one of these (CYMA CM030) electric air pistols last January.
    I got it at EastCoast Airsoft. They are located on a side street adjacent to the BelAir Mall in Harford Co. Its a short ride from Dundalk. They had a stack of them in stock at the time. Lots of other replica pistols too.
    Since then I got my HQL and I am back to buying the real thing.

LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    I have 2 of them. 1 FDE and 1 black and have no use for them so was just wondering what everyone's opinion on them was and the battery situation because it didn't look like anything I had seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom