• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    There was one table of powder where the tags on top the jugs were in the $14-16 range. The other table selling powder had a bunch of different Reloader powders $34/lb.

There was an engraver working on a cigar cutter, George G something. He and his wife had a european accent I couldn't place. tap tap tap on his little tool and he cut a perfect little loop. That alone was worth going to see.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I got a rough single shot shotgun manufacturer is "Hoo Hoo mfg co" for $35 right near the show entrance.

I should have bought the other single shot wall hanger he had for $35. My wife of all people said it might be interesting over the fireplace... I just can't make it down again today, up at the hospital with my grandson.

Is it a straw purchase if someone bought it and then sold it to me, a non-prohibited person?

I did sell all the ammo I took except the 25-35 Winchester.

cb5eb021e97e7f33ae00260e7acf1d15.jpg

218cd964c993eb1abafee68f1e4e7ffc.jpg

5c5dd14fe2a51010101d7dbf12ebeb65.jpg

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    There was one table of powder where the tags on top the jugs were in the $14-16 range. The other table selling powder had a bunch of different Reloader powders $34/lb.

There was an engraver working on a cigar cutter, George G something. He and his wife had a european accent I couldn't place. tap tap tap on his little tool and he cut a perfect little loop. That alone was worth going to see.

Yeah, some of that engraving looked pretty decent.

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    We stopped by on the way home from Delmarva range Sunday. Nice show for a look and see. Wasn't really looking for anything in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom