• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The York show has always had a good C & R selection and this one was no different. Saw 2 matching Sino-Soviet SKSs for $449 ea (same guy seling a Yugo for $469) and an Albanian for $550. One guy had a crate of P-64's in excellent/unused conditioned; there were 4 left today, $289 ea. Also many small vendors with odds and ends. Overpriced .22 ammo, otherwise another good York show

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    The York show has always had a good C & R selection and this one was no different. Saw 2 matching Sino-Soviet SKSs for $449 ea (same guy seling a Yugo for $469) and an Albanian for $550. One guy had a crate of P-64's in excellent/unused conditioned; there were 4 left today, $289 ea. Also many small vendors with odds and ends. Overpriced .22 ammo, otherwise another good York show

i will be back in december!!!:)

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    $650 OTD. It's a 6-groove Smith Corona with a Scant Stock. Unrebuilt with all cartouches on stock (FJA, the US Ordinance Logo, and a P). It wasn't a smoking deal, but it was the nicest one I have come across lately, and the cheapest one there somehow. There were a tone of Smith Corona guns, but only one Remington 03A3 (and an okay Remington 1903 with mixmaster stock).

Was that the one the guy had on the rack just inside the doors of the left hall? I looked at that one and thought it was a great buy, but i didn't have that much cash in the buget today.

did anyone else notice the number of krags floating around at the show?

There was a guy (non vendor) selling a "1898 carbine" in the 125,xxx range- which is correct for a carbine. It looked correct, but the '98 carbine is the worst Krag to properly identify. Throw in the fact there were only 5000 made; I wasn't going to bite.
    There were tons of Bubbas in the $4-500 range.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Was that the one the guy had on the rack just inside the doors of the left hall? I looked at that one and thought it was a great buy, but i didn't have that much cash in the buget today.

No...this one was in the right room. Picked it up early Saturday. I did see the one on immediately by the entrance to the left room. It was nice and he originally gave me a price of $750 (no price tag). Later, it had a tag saying "$850."

Later, I sorta kicked myself for getting the 03-A3 after I found a nice Argentine 1891 engineers carbine a guy was walking with. I really want one!

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    No...this one was in the right room. Picked it up early Saturday. I did see the one on immediately by the entrance to the left room. It was nice and he originally gave me a price of $750 (no price tag). Later, it had a tag saying "$850."

Later, I sorta kicked myself for getting the 03-A3 after I found a nice Argentine 1891 engineers carbine a guy was walking with. I really want one!

I think he told me $750 also.

mrbig381

Nov 5, 2009
    southern Md

I know where that carbine is. It didn't sell:)

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    :facepalm: I just realized that due to overzealous trash collection, a bag containing (at least) all brand new: 2 40-round Pmags, 2 30-round Lancer mags, and 2 17-round Ruger mags went out with Monday's garbage. All bought in York on Saturday. :mad54:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    :facepalm: I just realized that due to overzealous trash collection, a bag containing (at least) all brand new: 2 40-round Pmags, 2 30-round Lancer mags, and 2 17-round Ruger mags went out with Monday's garbage. All bought in York on Saturday. :mad54:

31489685.jpg

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    UB

I hope you're not serious. if so I'm sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom