• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Nothing showed up this morning. The guy at the counter did not know or won't tell me if any are going to show up today.

We need our insider to enlighten us..

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    12ga skeet loads are on the shelf everywhere, Walmart really has the best pricing there, and they're not locked up.

I don't go to Walmart for anything. I'd really prefer a one stop shop for what I'm looking for and I did promise the nice PG County cop major that I was going to spend my buyback cards at Bass Pro on ammo.....:lol2:

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    I just left all they had for ar's was I think a black rain ordenance $2050. Some premium .223 ammo and a few boxes of bulk 22lr and some premium 22lr with the picture of a guy on the box. Also a few boxes of 9mm.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Geez, the man already posted and said the guns didn't come in yet. You also had another poster that just came from the store and said there were no ARs.
    Geez, I was waiting for confirm from the man that works there.. Obviously he has the inside scoop.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    Was there at opening today. Pulled ticket 7 and waited 15 mins at most. Asked if they had any ar-15's and was told no. They had plenty of ammo besides. 223.

corbex

Feb 24, 2009
    Try posts number 48, 60, and 66 of this thread. Now I've done my good deed for the day. Mom always said to try and help those less fortunate. :)

Definately not less fortunate, but haven't heard from the person that works there since 6:30 this morning.. but whatever makes you feel good.:D

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    I was there late morning - they had one Colt LE6940 and one Bushmaster ORC Carbine CA and that Black Rain thing that I thought was ugly. A guy about 70 numbers before me grabbed the Colt... I waited about two hours for more to be put out, but didn't happen :(

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I was there around 1:00ish and had ticket #10. There was a Bushmaster ORC on the rack that was not there at noon. Ticket #02 was called and the guy says "Lemme see that one". Takes the Bushmaster in his hands and says "223? Ok, I'll take it."

I'm guessing, the floor manager might be putting one AR out every hour or so.

Merry Xmas.

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom