• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    A lot of AR stuff; uppers etc. About the same as the last few years. I always go but never find anything special.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Smaller show than I remember them back in the days when Lou was there, but I did get a WW1 German flare gun so the trip was worth it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Rub it in!

Just kidding, good on you. I'll probably be joining you there in about ~10 years. :D

We strolled around for 3 hours and didn't see everything. Ended up walking out with 2 300blk uppers. One booth had a buy one get one half off deal that was too good to pass up!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    We strolled around for 3 hours and didn't see everything. Ended up walking out with 2 300blk uppers. One booth had a buy one get one half off deal that was too good to pass up!

You walked around the world's largest gun show for 3 hours and all you came out with are 2 uppers?

What is wrong with you? ;)

Bog

Oct 15, 2017
    ah, maybe i can find a selection of bipods for the AR
    Anybody had any luck with the type that collapse into the grip?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

The Mil Spec Grip Pod is the best of that particular design. Other imitations are pretty much just cheap Chinese copies. Of you look on the Grip Pod it should be marked with a cage or NSN number(s).

Bog

Oct 15, 2017
    The Mil Spec Grip Pod is the best of that particular design. Other imitations are pretty much just cheap Chinese copies. Of you look on the Grip Pod it should be marked with a cage or NSN number(s).

Thanks a bunch, son picked 1 up @ surplus shop by Cabelas in PA.
    20 bucks... dang it sure feels fragile.
    What I've seen on Midway and places is around 150

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

I'm looking at buying a bipod for my R700 build. I'm looking at the Atlas. I can't believe they are that expensive.

I'm hoping I can find a used one, but that's not been a success either.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Sounds like a solid win, congrats! :thumbsup:

I'd be interested in if they are even bothering to sell 80% pistol lowers. I read a couple companies were jumping into this market.

I wouldn't own a bump-stock, but also curious how much they are asking for them, and if anyone is actually paying these ridiculous prices. My hunch is that we'll continue to weather this storm, and everything will calm back down. Some notable Democrats have admitted that more legislation is not the solution.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Sounds like a solid win, congrats! :thumbsup:

I'd be interested in if they are even bothering to sell 80% pistol lowers. I read a couple companies were jumping into this market.

I wouldn't own a bump-stock, but also curious how much they are asking for them, and if anyone is actually paying these ridiculous prices. My hunch is that we'll continue to weather this storm, and everything will calm back down. Some notable Democrats have admitted that more legislation is not the solution.

There were 3 tables selling bump stocks only. Price were $220-250ish. I saw at least 20 other tables with anywhere from 1-5 bump stocks laid out among their other items. Prices for those were all over the place. $250-$500+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom