• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Daughter is trying to fill out the online 77r in order to purchase a stripped AR
    15 lower. It's asking for an HQL. I thought stripped lowers didn't require and HQL. What am I missing?

BTW, her HQL is still pending...

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Daughter is trying to fill out the online 77r in order to purchase a stripped AR
    15 lower. It's asking for an HQL. I thought stripped lowers didn't require and HQL. What am I missing?

BTW, her HQL is still pending...

Where it asks for HQL, there is a drop down box for exemptions. Scroll down and you will see "applicant is purchasing a lower receiver"

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Where it asks for HQL, there is a drop down box for exemptions. Scroll down and you will see "applicant is purchasing a lower receiver"

Many thanks!

College graduate, grade 13 for the FDA.....

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Many thanks!

College graduate, grade 13 for the FDA.....

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

You owe me a soda, and a keyboard....I expected this from a "new guy", but from veteran like you??? Time to revoke your veteran card for a week....:lol2::lol2::lol2:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You owe me a soda, and a keyboard....I expected this from a "new guy", but from veteran like you??? Time to revoke your veteran card for a week....:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hahaha.
    Pathetic isn't it? It made me realize I hadn't bought a new gun in a good while. I've pretty much relegated myself to building guns for other people in order to satisfy my addiction. (That and a few 80%...:secret: ) :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Hahaha.
    Pathetic isn't it? It made me realize I hadn't bought a new gun in a good while. I've pretty much relegated myself to building guns for other people in order to satisfy my addiction. (That and a few 80%...:secret: ) :D

I really like the new title....:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And I understand totally, I just did my 1st electronic 77R this past weekend.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I really like the new title....:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And I understand totally, I just did my 1st electronic 77R this past weekend.

I've been trying to eke out my last couple years in this wonderful state without grabbing my ankles and waiting for the dry hump that's surely to come. :mad54:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I've been trying to eke out my last couple years in this wonderful state without grabbing my ankles and waiting for the dry hump that's surely to come. :mad54:

I found a Beretta 84F at a price I couldn't pass up in Chantilly this past weekend. 2nd time I have had to use my HQL since I got it in 13. 1st time was on a great deal for a police trade in Ruger 22/45 from Lou(Man I miss him).

Be well my friend.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I found a Beretta 84F at a price I couldn't pass up in Chantilly this past weekend. 2nd time I have had to use my HQL since I got it in 13. 1st time was on a great deal for a police trade in Ruger 22/45 from Lou(Man I miss him).

Be well my friend.
    Thank you. That little devil dances over my left shoulder from time to time. Nice thing is, number 1 daughter might need a place to store some things...:brows:

:D
    I appreciate the sentiment. :)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    1st time was on a great deal for a police trade in Ruger 22/45 from Lou(Man I miss him).

I picked up one of those from him also. I don't think mine had been fired.

And yeah, I miss him also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom