• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevinlj

Nov 29, 2010
    G-town
    Just wanted to say hello and post first time and show my first ever firearm. This is my Springfield Armory XDM-40 with DPM Systems Technologies Ltd. Recoil Reduction System. I love it!!

Attachments

• XDM-40 1.jpg
      XDM-40 1.jpg
      124.4 KB · Views: 446
    • XDM-40 2.jpg
      XDM-40 2.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 453
    • XDM-40 3.jpg
      XDM-40 3.jpg
      109.5 KB · Views: 451

pasayan73

May 31, 2009
    laurel, md
    welcome. i have an xdm 40 as well. nice pistol. i live in laurel,md but i drive to NRA headquarters range to shoot. you can shoot your ar there.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I'm a member there. Have been for a while. You can shoot almost anything there, but the rifle house is more suited for bolt guns. Usually people use it to sight in their hunting rifles. I use the pistol range (50 yard) and trap range all the time but I drive to Cresap for rifle shooting. Still, it's not a bad setup for being right in the middle of Germantown :D. The ranges are only open on the weekend, but if you are a RO

They also have a pretty nice archery range with 3D targets and a simulated tree stand, a private lake with bass and trout open to members only, and plenty of hiking trails. You can also hunt on the property (11 acres) if you are a member.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Welcome! And awesome choice of firearms you have there! She does look lonely without .357SIG and 9mm barrels to keep her company... I have both for my XDM. .357SIG gives you another choice of defense ammo and the 9mm gives you a cheaper 'plinking' option, though you do need to pick up 9mm mags.

Pauly3J

Oct 16, 2009
    Very nice, I have an XD-9, love it! Your excellent choice is the next addition to my arsenal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom