• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Anyone know of a good mechanic in Frederick?

The door handle on the Girl's Honda Civic doesn't work from outside anymore -she found out today when she went to leave for work- but the door will still open from the inside. You can unlock it with the fob or with the key on the driver's side door, but the handle itself doesn't open the door.

We've only been in Frederick for about a year, so we don't know who to to go. If anyone has any suggestions, or knows how to solve the problem, please let me know ASAP.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    You might try Triangle Motors on North Market -closer to rt-26. (all about Honda)

For tires, exhaust, brakes etc... I use Tire Mart or Freestate automotive.(Degrange St.)

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    My family and I use Green Valley Garage on RT 80 in Green Valley. They do everything and are very good people. As long as they are still running I wont take my vehicles anywhere else.

-Z

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    My family and I use Green Valley Garage on RT 80 in Green Valley. They do everything and are very good people. As long as they are still running I wont take my vehicles anywhere else.

-Z

I do most of my own mechanic work, but I have had the guys at Green Valley turn some brake rotors for me and have gotten a few inspections done there. I was real happy with their work. Done in a reasonable time frame and the prices weren't bad. Good people there.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    R and R Garage on 180 and Mt. Zion Road.

He gives NRA members discounts
    5415 Yukon Ct. Suite G
    Frederick, MD 21703
    (301) 371-6759

Ask for Ron
    Really honest and super nice guy.

sailor

Sep 20, 2007
    Arrow automotive

Can't go wrong here.

He can fix it, and can do a minimal or a full deal job- and explain the pro's and cons.

A Shooter, just too bsuy to do much!

Great guy, and the big thing- not out to make a killing off people.

Been maintaining my cars for over 10 year and never had a complaint.
    Saved me $1,000s of dollars.

Arrow Automotive 301-694-7667

rvanrens

Jun 27, 2010
    Adamstown, MD
    For Honda's, I strongly second Triangle Motors. I had an elderly Odyssey for years, till someone T-Boned it. Bought it from them, had it serviced by them, and I cannot recommend them strongly enough. They are they only dealer I would go back to.

Sling1

Provocative Interloper
    Nov 25, 2009
    Frederick
    I have to recommend Triangle for a Honda. I have never heard a bad thing about them and have been a happy customer of theirs for a long time. I have many friends that are happy with their work too.

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    Triangle ripped me off.
    Paid for 100K service for $300
    Service brochure board says change out:
    air filter, cabin filter, oil, oil filter, tranny drain and fill.
    Got the car back took it home...looked at the air filters...non of them were changed.

Beaware!!!!

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Good thread on here. did a search and took my truck to stups and had multiple required fixes done. fair price and good work. glad this thread was started. plus one for stups.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I really like Skips Auto Repair in downtown Frederick. The guys are great, they know what they're doing, and I can't tell you how many times I've had a car in there for a possible issue and if it was a small fix or something that is one of those that only acts up for me and is fine for the mechanic that they can't pinpoint right away, they usually don't even charge me.

http://www.frederick.com/skips_auto_repair-sp-3568/

esrepairman

Mar 21, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    You might try Triangle Motors on North Market -closer to rt-26. (all about Honda)

For tires, exhaust, brakes etc... I use Tire Mart or Freestate automotive.(Degrange St.)

STAY AWAY FROM TRIANGLE MOTORS. A friend of mine quit there some time ago because of shading dealing, he was disgusted with them.

Try Foreign Auto Excellence - very trustworthy and reasonable prices.
    Been using them for years for our Hondas. http://frederick.com/auto/FAE_copy(1).htm

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I used to use Spectra but I now make the haul up to Taneytown Service Center in Taneytown. Most honest place I have found so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom