• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I am hoping one of our MDS member electricians can help me out for a wiring issue at my house.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Not a member of MDS as far as I know but if you can't find anyone here to help we've been using Blue Jay Electric. If you use them, ask for Rich. He's a master electrician. He works fast and very well. They charge fairly. If you call them, let me know and we'll call him and give him a heads up (my wife has his personal cell on speed dial). He's a salty country boy who hates liberals. He's extra motivated if you pay cash. Prices get better too if you do.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Not a member of MDS as far as I know but if you can't find anyone here to help we've been using Blue Jay Electric. If you use them, ask for Rich. He's a master electrician. He works fast and very well. They charge fairly. If you call them, let me know and we'll call him and give him a heads up (my wife has his personal cell on speed dial). He's a salty country boy who hates liberals. He's extra motivated if you pay cash. Prices get better too if you do.

Thanks for the info!

BDWMS

Feb 21, 2013
    Howard County
    We've used C.D. Williams twice in the past few years and have been pleased. Fair prices and good work, but there's no MDS connection as far as I know.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD

I tried to use them, the guy came out (a different guy, this guy pulled up in a beaten Park Avenue and said he would send an estimate - never heard back. YMMV. I am getting an estimate from Kolb now.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I tried to use them, the guy came out (a different guy, this guy pulled up in a beaten Park Avenue and said he would send an estimate - never heard back. YMMV. I am getting an estimate from Kolb now.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe we just got lucky and had Rich out. You know how we closeted conservatives are in this state: feel each other out and once we figure we're on the same team, it's like being brothers. He liked us a lot and did a lot of stuff for us in our house and a rental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom