• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Soccer mom's outnumber the number of 2a folk who shopped at dicks. They still go to dicks and buy cheap ass foriegn made clothes and goods.

How many of us bought gun stuff at dicks before. I didn't.

I did buy golf stuff. But no longer do that.

We might have bought a shotgun and/or shotgun accessories from them at some point in the past.

I wouldn't buy a bottle of water from them now.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    So I guess the business world doesn't revolve around just us gunowners. Dick's, Walmart... who's next not to go bankrupt by a boycott call from gunowners?

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    Just like the lefties boycotting a cake shop doesn’t take them out of business, gun owners boycotting Dicks doesn’t take them out of business.

DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    Soccer mom's outnumber the number of 2a folk who shopped at dicks. They still go to dicks and buy cheap ass foriegn made clothes and goods.

How many of us bought gun stuff at dicks before. I didn't.

I did buy golf stuff. But no longer do that.

Based on the Q4 2019 earnings report that was released a few days ago, the soccer moms heavily outnumber the 2A folk. Dicks managed to outperform their projected earnings and sales have risen by 3% in 2019.

I have no idea how that’s possible! Forget the 2A folk boycott, that’s a small drop in the bucket (sorry, but that’s just the reality). I can’t figure out how a brick and mortar store is outperforming earnings projections when it’s competing against companies like Amazon. I know that Dicks has a website and that some of their sales are web based but still, how do you record those kinds of profits without fudging the numbers?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Based on the Q4 2019 earnings report that was released a few days ago, the soccer moms heavily outnumber the 2A folk. Dicks managed to outperform their projected earnings and sales have risen by 3% in 2019.

I have no idea how that’s possible! Forget the 2A folk boycott, that’s a small drop in the bucket (sorry, but that’s just the reality). I can’t figure out how a brick and mortar store is outperforming earnings projections when it’s competing against companies like Amazon. I know that Dicks has a website and that some of their sales are web based but still, how do you record those kinds of profits without fudging the numbers?

Trump economy, Christmas, storefronts, and mothers who have no idea/care about the boycott.

Let's see what happens in 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom