• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    Target Masters in Chadds Ford, PA has 1000 rounds of .45acp 230gr FMJ for $299.99.

file-3.jpeg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm heading to John Lowes tomorrow. How much farther is that store? I could pick up a few cases if others are interested.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Just bought 1000 rounds of PMC .40 SW from PSA at a decent price, only if you compare it to other ammo prices. However, at checkout, they charged me $47.00 for shipping/handling, not including the state tax. Wow, that's way more than I've had to pay in the past. Only bought it because I was a one step away from completing the deal.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Going out of state to grab some ammo.

PMC 45A
    Or
    Fed AE45A

$360 per 1k. Not sure if there’s enough time to grab it today but if anyone is interested send me a text or PM.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I ordered a case of .38 Special Match wadcutters from Target Sports USA as I shoot a lot of it...they had plenty and free shipping and the cost was normal...no jacking it up. I'm in good shape for defensive ammunition in .38 Special, 9mm, .10mm and .45 so I'm not worried about those calibers. Stuff is out there if you do some looking.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I ordered a case of .38 Special Match wadcutters from Target Sports USA as I shoot a lot of it...they had plenty and free shipping and the cost was normal...no jacking it up. I'm in good shape for defensive ammunition in .38 Special, 9mm, .10mm and .45 so I'm not worried about those calibers. Stuff is out there if you do some looking.
    Lol, made me peruse their holdings. Maybe I'll order some wadcutters too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom