• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    While this is from the UK, as things continue to deteriorate here in MD I fear more and worse is coming for our folks in health care. Hard enough to worry about exposure to COVID-19, but now keep your heads on a swivel when traveling.

Gov Hogan, amend your Executive Order to include directing MSP to immediately issue permits for any health care workers who apply!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ot-to-travel-in-uniform-after-abuse-9j68s7w2s

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Some of these nurses are making $800 per day.

Well, the one in my family working in a “hot” ICU right now isn’t.. but If they are then they’re earning it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Doctors and nurses are in the thick of it, working around people known to have a deadly virus ...while the rest of us try to stay as far away from it as possible.....I say pay them in gold coins and pay them well!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Well, the one in my family working in a “hot” ICU right now isn’t.. but If they are then they’re earning it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100% agree... they are working super long hours and working on the front lines often with out proper PPE. These folks deserve extra pay for now and maybe some R&R after craziness drops off.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Even with the opioid crisis, I could only get "to and from the office, and when doing business......"

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    D.C. and Illinois were shall-issue before Maryland,

So it wont surprise me when London is also shall-issue before Maryland.

Everything comes to Maryland last when its comes to the bill of rights.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    While this is from the UK, as things continue to deteriorate here in MD I fear more and worse is coming for our folks in health care. Hard enough to worry about exposure to COVID-19, but now keep your heads on a swivel when traveling.

Gov Hogan, amend your Executive Order to include directing MSP to immediately issue permits for any health care workers who apply!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ot-to-travel-in-uniform-after-abuse-9j68s7w2s

Did you send a note to Hogan? Nobody here can do anything....

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    Doctors and nurses are in the thick of it, working around people known to have a deadly virus ...while the rest of us try to stay as far away from it as possible.....I say pay them in gold coins and pay them well!

Agreed!

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    Even with the opioid crisis, I could only get "to and from the office, and when doing business......"

Are you a small business owner or do you work for a large corporation?

You need the updated small business permit, not the employed doctor/pharmacist permit.

The one that says under restrictions: NONE (MD ONLY) Not valid where Firearms are prohibited by law.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Are you a small business owner or do you work for a large corporation?

You need the updated small business permit, not the employed doctor/pharmacist permit.

The one that says under restrictions: NONE (MD ONLY) Not valid where Firearms are prohibited by law.

Yeah, I fit neither. I’m employed, but my license, DEA etc. are mine. Still a physician 24/7, and can prescribe OxyContin from my iPhone.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Yeah, I fit neither. I’m employed, but my license, DEA etc. are mine. Still a physician 24/7, and can prescribe OxyContin from my iPhone.

Just get one of those fancy black doctors bags and start making house calls....

And Restaurant calls, and bar calls, and sporting event calls, basically anwhere you could imagine going, might need a doctor nearby, who happens to be armed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just get one of those fancy black doctors bags and start making house calls....

And Restaurant calls, and bar calls, and sporting event calls, basically anwhere you could imagine going, might need a doctor nearby, who happens to be armed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a bag, and believe it or not, I do sometimes do housecalls. Usually on folks I’ve been seeing a while who absolutely can’t make it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom