Urgent VCDL update- An attack on gun-rights leaders is underway - spread the word!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    This is really someone you would think you could have an honest conversation with??

Attachments

• 2B72F8F5-A18F-4597-AB68-3F92C2DFF32E.jpg
      2B72F8F5-A18F-4597-AB68-3F92C2DFF32E.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 235

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank God someone drew down on Col. Morad before he could do more damage...

Attachments

• 6AFE9C1F-B7A9-4C55-9BE7-DA90DB24F406.jpeg
      6AFE9C1F-B7A9-4C55-9BE7-DA90DB24F406.jpeg
      21.8 KB · Views: 194

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I don't know when the program airs, but Chris Plante on WMAL says it bombed.

That's no excuse for the felony stupidity and naivete of PVC and Larry Pratt.

While I'd like to stop my support of VCDL if PVC does not step down, that doesn't support the long term goals of the organization and its past accomplishments.

Very sad to see this ruse worked on two individuals who should know that the left will try anything to promote their gun grabbing agenda.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Nobody, no matter how well intentioned, is immune from every single professionally crafted trap. We can usually tell when something doesn't smell 'right', but when the traps are as professionally orchestrated as this one seems to have been, maybe more than a few of us would have done the same thing with our own good intentions getting in the way of our good judgement.

PVC has done a whole lot of good for our cause over the years, and he fell for a trap. Yes, he should step down now after this faux pas, but let's not forget his contributions over the years.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Ed I agree and that’s why after reflection, I decided to continue my support for VCDL .

Perhaps I just possess more “street sense” than Phil but even a well orchestrated scam would have failed my smell test.

But maybe that’s just me.

Anyway in the interest of keeping VCDL’s integrity intact PVC should step aside.

With the second and subsequent emails coming from VCDL it would appear that he does not plan to.

It’s sad when ego drives decisions and not the good of the organization .

I’ll continue my support regardless

Last edited:

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Ed I agree and that’s why after reflection, I decided to continue my support for VCDL .

Perhaps I just possess more “street sense” than Phil but even a well orchestrated scam would have failed my smell test.

But maybe that’s just me.

Anyway in the interest of keeping VCDL’s integrity intact PVC should step aside.

With the second subsequent emails coming from VCDL it would appear that he does not plan to.

It’s sad when ego drives decisions and not the good of the organization .

I’ll continue my support regardless

I admit that I'm not very suspecting of other people's ulterior motives... I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt until they prove that they don't deserve it. In my first Patriot Picket event I was chastised for offering a bottle of water to a woman from Moms in need of attention. In return she offered me a small sandwich (I was really hungry and not feeling well that day). My intention was out of friendship and compassion with the intention of building bridges and finding common ground, but it was pointed out to me that it could be seen and portrayed as weakness on my (our) part. It never dawned on me that an act of kindness could be twisted like that.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Perfect example of “no good deed goes unpunished”

Sad to see even an act of kindness could be construed as anything else.

That’s the world we seem to live in today

Good on you for being a decent guy. I witnessed your attempts to dialog with the loons at the Red Hen in Lexington, only to be rebuffed by the loony left.

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just remember folks, "Head and shoulders, not the toes, not the toes."