• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Woohoo! Called today and Form 1 SBR approved...

Trust (one person)
    Check cashed 8/29/2016
    Stamp approved 9/16/2017

I still have a "pending" Form 4 suppressor on the same trust that the check was cashed on 10/25/2016.

Stephanie at the ATF said that the Trusts are all over the place because under the new rules, there are multiple extra steps that they have to go through to verify the trust, state law, background etc. In many more words she said that if you want to see your stamps in any reasonable time, file them as an individual.

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Form 1 individual
    Submitted 1/30/17
    Returned for correction 9/20/17

Edit : they completely lost my finger print cards, I just had to go and pay to get finger printed again. This is complete BS.

Last edited:

Trust (one person)
    Check cashed 8/29/2016
    Stamp approved 9/16/2017

I still have a "pending" Form 4 suppressor on the same trust that the check was cashed on 10/25/2016.

Stephanie at the ATF said that the Trusts are all over the place because under the new rules, there are multiple extra steps that they have to go through to verify the trust, state law, background etc. In many more words she said that if you want to see your stamps in any reasonable time, file them as an individual.
    Glad I elected to stick with individual then

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL

Trust (one person)

Check cashed 8/29/2016

Stamp approved 9/16/2017

Looks like the just stopped processing trusts. Seems like if the trust was a Silencer Shop single shot trust, this would be a piece of cake.
    162fec8149cf43a2742523db0bc1e7bb.jpg

Sent from my bunker using Tapatalk Pro

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    All 3 Form 1 applications came back today in the mail. Interesting that they were approved on September 19th and took until today for them to arrive in my mailbox. It was a little less than 9 months for them to be approved. Not as bad as I thought it could be.

Mailed 12/15/16
    Check Cashed 12/21/16
    Approved 9/19/17
    Received In The Mail 10/02/17

WooHooooooo

I'm gonna be busy tonight or tomorrow. Gotta build the lowers now!!!!!

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    All 3 Form 1 applications came back today in the mail. Interesting that they were approved on September 19th and took until today for them to arrive in my mailbox. It was a little less than 9 months for them to be approved. Not as bad as I thought it could be.

Mailed 12/15/16
    Check Cashed 12/21/16
    Approved 9/19/17
    Received In The Mail 10/02/17

WooHooooooo

I'm gonna be busy tonight or tomorrow. Gotta build the lowers now!!!!!
    ]

I'm assuming this was an individual?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Congrats!

I think that the wait is about to get longer based on yesterday's events.

I'm thinking those double fire triggers are going to become illegal sometime soon too.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's something the Right will probably "give" to the left.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I'm thinking those double fire triggers are going to become illegal sometime soon too.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's something the Right will probably "give" to the left.

Agreed. From the standpoint of the average citizen and congressman they really cannot understand the technical differences. It just wont matter to them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom