• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    HAHAHA.... Nah, I hear that there is an inner sanctum open only to those who have more posts than I...... Therefore I shall seek this sanctuary of inner firearms peace and will pursue it as a precious jewel...

Welcome my friend I see that your current post count now allows you the right of passage to this inter sanctum. Your journey long and tedious but you will be greatly rewarded for your effort. Welcome to our World....

powder in the air

Cogito, ergo armatum sum
    Jun 18, 2011
    smithsburg
    not sure were a good indoor range is but i come aug when my new toy gets here i will be showing up in them..... but for now the 500yrd lane i got at the house is just as good

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    Powder,
    you have a 500 yrd lane and looking for somewhere else to shoot? why? cant you just get a closer target stand? just have an event to show off your new toys.
    Platekiller

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    O I forgot everyone is not as dumb as me. My dad and I once went shooting and it started to snow. We finally stopped because we could barely see the targets at 50 yards and we didnt want to get stuck there. I guess an indoor range would be good for those really hot days too.

Platekiller

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Looking for a little more infor on Shooters Range.

Any of you that have been there, do you need to supply your own targets? Also, do they allow you to bring ammo in, or do you need to purchase it there?

Thanks.

Okay - well, found out the hard way that Shooter's Range in Chambersburg is now CLOSED on Sundays during the summer. So, we're looking for a new place to shoot on Sundays... thinking about the Cove outside Winchester, but its a bit of a haul... right now, we're looking at the Cove, Green Ridge, and a place in Chantilly called Blue Ridge Arsenal (for indoor) - anyone have any other recommendations or commentary on any of these options?

BTW - the veloci-arsenal has grown -we're now the proud owners of my S&W M&P9 JG, VelociChicken's 4506, his new 6906, and my LC9.... oh yea, and don't forget the shotgun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom