• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    I am looking for a catchy logo...i am not good with things like that so maybe you guys can help. Company name: Delmarva Shooting Supply....the logo i pick will get there first purchase at my cost....thanks in advance

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I was in seaford today, when your up and running I'll stop in once in a while.

Good luck, sorry, art is far out of reach for me.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Any details of what you know you will carry?

What things could be encorporated in the logo? Archery, firearms, ammo, knives, etc.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Yeah, a little more info would be helpful. I'll try a few things out and get them to you to see if that's the direction you want to go.

raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    I am going to cater to hunters as well but my main focus is going to be on shooting supplies. maybe incorporate a target i dont know im really bad at this.

I want to sell what people will buy and keep them coming threw my door. I am a gun nut but for the last 15 years i have been building houses so this is going to be a learning exp. but im a good listener and will have what the people want.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Good luck to you. You will be providing a valuable service in and passing through the area. It's hard to find a good local supplier where you can stop by and pick something up. When you are up and running, please let everyone know. I bet MD Shooters would like to stop by and browse.

I'm not very good at graphics either, but was thinking it might be nice for you to have an outline of the Delmarva area superimposed with someone pointing a shotgun at a goose flying over head and the name of your company over the logo.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I suck at this stuff, but I've been trying to mug images from internet and clipart.
    Been trying to get a monocolored peninsula outline shape with crosshairs overlayed and zeroed in on Seaford with Delmarva Shooting Supply bold around crosshairs.
    Can't get it to work yet...may have to wake up kids to do it for me.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I was looking into a DelMarVa outline first, but man, that is one ugly shaped chunk of land :)

Here are some quick things I threw together.

1zd0lee.png

vrd54i.jpg

2yngzfr.jpg

k3re40.png

2w5k75i.png

2qxahjo.png

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Trying not to tell you what you already know.

Take an inventory of Wallyworld and Gander and go the other way. Stick to being an old fashioned "gun shop".
    When I was in college, I worked at a gun and tackle shop south of Salisbury and it was great. The owner moved to a bigger store and started filling it with running suits, darts, cheap South Bend crap, basketballs, etc.
    Ruined the "gun shop".
    Stick to doing one thing well. Try to do everything and you'll do it all half-a**ed.

Just my observation.

Good luck...I'll be there. I figure you're only about 10 or 12 miles from me.

raymond2688

Jan 13, 2011
    seaford delaware
    Thanks everyone for the support i am so excited to open....I will have a bit of bait and tackle since i live on the pond and there are 20 people fishing any given day of the summer, but my main focus is to cater to the patrons that come to my shop i am overwhelmed with all the sites to buy from and all the different products...so bear with me and i will get it right (i hope). thanks again guys

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    i live on 24 in laurel. sounds like i willl becoming a customer. send some more info when you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom