• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Does anyone know about this guy? Quality of work... turn-around time? He's about the only one listed close to me who does cerakoting. Shoot me a PM please.

jbmabrey

Jan 27, 2008
    Wilmington, De.
    I had him do 2 trigger jobs about 2 years ago on my encore pistols. I was satisfied. I have no other experience with them. From looking at the press clippings and stuff in their shop they have been doing gun work for a long time. I'd check them out if I were you.

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    He is a bench rest class gunsmith. He is well thought of at Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club. He is only open on Saturday for drop off and pick up unless you make other arrangements. You will have to wait. Like all good gunsmiths he has plenty of work.

Good luck

Jerry

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    Does anyone know about this guy? Quality of work... turn-around time? He's about the only one listed close to me who does cerakoting. Shoot me a PM please.

you couldn't ask for a better gunsmith or person. he does excellent work but as all good gunsmiths he's got alot of work . his summer hours are 9:00am till 7:00pm Tue-Thur Paul Jr is there from 3:00pm till 7:00pm,Paul Jr does the ceracoting.

ssharff

Jul 2, 2009
    Georgetown, DE
    cerakote

Paul just got done coating my Custom Rem 700. He did an excellent job. The job only took a week and he bakes/cures the finish. No Blemishes or crap in the finish.

As soon as I find the time I have a second Custom 700 that he will be doing for me.
    :thumbsup:

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    Not to put this thread too far off topic, but is this a full size shop, or just gunsmithing services? Just curious to see if I can get some 30 rd. AK mags or drum.

its a retail shop as well, He should be able to get you what you want. like i posted earlier Paul is a very decent guy to deal with and a damned good gunsmith to boot

jjrgr21

May 5, 2011
    know of any updated contact info, or a decent gunsmith to do a barrel swap on a savage. i'm on dover DE

ourway77

Jul 18, 2011
    Ocean View, Delaware
    Thanks I have been debating to change one of my savage rifles to a smokeless powder ML'er in 45 caliber I bought everything I needed from arrowhead sporting goods for the conversion on my 700 ML

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom