• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    I concur with comments about the crowd. I had hoped to find a deal on some mags for the Beretta I just bought from Scotts but no deals were there to be had. I bought a couple odds & ends so it wasnt a totally wasted trip.

The coolest thing I saw was an automatic Buck 110 folder. I knew they existed, I'm not a knife geek but I thought it was pretty sweet.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Dang, I was going to ride up there tomorrow for mags. I still may go just because it's supposed to be so nice out.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Not all mags are priced high.... stop by our table, although we sold a bunch today we may still have what someone is looking for.

Rebel59

Hater of Kings and Queens
    Apr 8, 2018
    Went fishing
    Anyone notice the eagle circling while standing in line this morning? And I thought I've seen about everything "Trump" but socks...…. now he's a rock star! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_4349.jpg
      IMG_4349.jpg
      10 KB · Views: 361
    • IMG_4349 (3).JPG
      IMG_4349 (3).JPG
      4.1 KB · Views: 353

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I concur with comments about the crowd. I had hoped to find a deal on some mags for the Beretta I just bought from Scotts but no deals were there to be had. I bought a couple odds & ends so it wasnt a totally wasted trip.

The coolest thing I saw was an automatic Buck 110 folder. I knew they existed, I'm not a knife geek but I thought it was pretty sweet.

I bought one of the Berettas from Scott's, too. What were the magazines going for up there?

ianmd11

Apr 4, 2017
    Carroll County
    Went up there today, got there around 1:30pm. No line, was a breeze finding parking. Went looking for M&P mags, and was able to get 2 used ones. Any new ones were more expensive there than online. Didn't find much of any good ammo deals. (If you take into account the $8 entry fee, you can get cheaper ammo shipped to you). Enjoyed looking around, but I may have gone to late to find any really good deals.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    Went up there today, got there around 1:30pm. No line, was a breeze finding parking. Went looking for M&P mags, and was able to get 2 used ones. Any new ones were more expensive there than online. Didn't find much of any good ammo deals. (If you take into account the $8 entry fee, you can get cheaper ammo shipped to you). Enjoyed looking around, but I may have gone to late to find any really good deals.

I went there right after Sandy Hook. People were there with wheel barrows carrying out ammo. Had news papers on the glass so you could not see in. The guy just in the door was sitting on a bucket with about four boxes of some kind of ammo left. He looked like the loser of a 15 round prize fight. The media was trying to get in but they were turned away. It is just so sad the state of our rights as law abiding citizens. Keep on fighting and keep on Trump'n

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Not all mags are priced high.... stop by our table, although we sold a bunch today we may still have what someone is looking for.

I certainly did not think metal Brownell's 20rnd AR mags new in the packaging for $10 was very high:innocent0

Or $8 30rnd Windhams...

snake-eye

Jan 27, 2015
    MD
    Good show, didn’t buy anything but it was entertaining checking out the tables and the crowd.

RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    I bought one of the Berettas from Scott's, too. What were the magazines going for up there?

$28 - $38 for Beretta or Meg Car, saw some of questionable origin for $25.00

I was only looking for mags for this new Beretta, I did notice Pmags as low as $9.00 but thats not what I was looking for. Actually was surprised that Mags for a Beretta 92 weren't more prevalent given how popular they are. Maybe I just missed em.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    It's a good show. I got a bunch of good deals. Highlights were 2k rounds of older import 8M3 for $340 and a Underwood M1 Carbine mag and unissued Bulgarian Circle 21 AK-74 mag for $30 together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom